Jealous?

Elissha: I spent so much time having to share you like I shared everything else and when Eli took you with his dick I was enraged

I couldn't speak when he drug me down by my hair so his dick slid into my mouth further with each of his words.

Elissha: I want to use your mouth until you go insane for my dick.

Somehow his words made me crave his twisted fantasies, I couldn't breathe yet he kept bobbing my head up and down.

Lillith: P- please..Eli..ssha

those were the only words I could muster but I didn't want it to stop. I begged out of fear and yet I wanted him to use me like his plaything.

Elissha: Say my name. Again.

He lifted my head off his dick and I took my chance to do as he said.

Lillith: Elissha! Elissha...

I felt his dick pulse against my tongue. He wants to ruin me. To fuck me and use me...

Elissha made me take him down to his shaft and I choked, tears streaming down my cheeks from my eyes only seemed to turn him on more. He was completely in control

Knock* knock*

I was startled and tried to get away from Elisha's hold but he didn't release me, instead he started forcing himself inside my mouth faster and faster as he growled my name

Elissha: fuck Lillith. Swallow it all.

With that he began shooting hot shots of cum into my throat and as it slid off my tongue I noticed it was sweet like buttercream ~

Bang* BANG*

I jumped at the sudden noise and not to long after the door was open and there stood Eli. He stood in the dark doorway in his tight black boxers that clearly showed how hard he was and the bit of pre-cum that covered his tip.

Lillith: Eli? Is that you?

Elissha stood up as if to keep Eli away and he started talking.

Elissha: she belongs to me.

Eli: no. We made a deal. Lillith will choose when she's ready.

I couldn't believe it, they both were willing to not only wait for me but fight too.

Lillith: if I may say something... I don't want to choose. I love you both...

That was the first time I admitted my feelings after years of crushing and blushing I said it!

Eli: ... I-

Elissha: I will do anything to have Lillith as mine.

Eli took steps closer until he was on my right side and whispered in my ear.

Eli: do you think you can handle us at the same time?

Lillith...