(IX) Back off

(School is holding me on a chokehold like Mash is holding Cell on a chokehold istg

Anyways, won't be really posting a lot of chapters since...

(The sillies XD)

(The sillies XD)

The ravenette went to the source of the sound, only to see his little brother putting a certain lime-headed corpse in a headlock.

'Well, it's certain he doesn't need my assistance, I'll just check up on Wahlberg instead.'

He sweatdropped and rode the wind to the sky.

Seeing the unraveling battle was fun, that was, until he saw Adam.

The very person that was the first and last wielder of dark magic, but luckily, it was just a corpse.

'Even if he was brought back to life, I could just make him permanently asleep.

But his train of thoughts was cut off as
he was in the sky, not knowing if he should interfere in the battle, if he did so, the creator wouldn't be happy to re-write a whole scene.

So, he just rode the wind, not knowing anything else to do than to watch.

He wasn't shocked that Alz had chosen to recognise Wahlberg, maybe it was the reason why the Dumbledore knockoff had favouritism towards him.

In that time, he went back to the back of the school, and landing elegantly on the ground, he summoned his lyre and played a few tunes, loud enough to make the monsters fall unconscious.

The students were in shock, but still made them dissolve nonetheless, not complaining.

At that time, he suddenly realised that it was now his time to shine.

" Wind rider, 50"

He got ready to take off, a swirl of wind surrounded him as he flew towards the falling Wahlberg, catching him and giving the old man to a certain flashy blonde.

Telling him to take the Dumbledore knockoff to the infirmary.

He, was now in a 1v1 with Innocent Zero himself.

"To the dear heaven may you reply, do lend me my scythe."

The ravenette casted, he he summoned his lyre that was now transformed into a scythe.

His third mark, a glowing Anemo symbol appeared on his forehead, granting him some bits of powers from his prime, his eyes began to turn into a glowing pink, as well as his braids.

The opponent male was awestruck at the beauty infront of him, he too, summoned Kronos.

" I never thought I'd use this again... but..."

The bard raised his sythe.

" Storm of Defiance "

"(Some random spell)"

The sky turned into a dark shade of black, tornadoes surrounding the two, with black thunder, but, the real surprise was when it started to rain.

Dark Magma

The confused criminal looked around, noticing that the storm was only hit their surrounding and did not harm anything other than burn him.

" Let's see who's gonna win."

The ravenette finally showed his white angelic wings, what a shame to show such beautiful wings in this condition.

" Beautiful..."
Was all he could say, breathless as he stared at the 'Angel' infront of him.

But he took knew that this was not the true form of the ravenette, he's lived for a decade, and have read every Barbatos related book and about his magic, appearance, paintings and weapons.

(Don't know about you, but if it were me, I'd gladly be executed by his scythe.)

A heavy rain hit the male as he hissed and guarded himself with a magic barrier, which has broken in matter of seconds unable to hide the pain he was feeling from the dark Magmas.

"I will come back, I need time to adjust to this new magic. But first."

He smirked, snapping his fingers.

A beam of red dark light shone down the school, taking the 'angel's' attention to the school, and the man seemed to have taken that chance to escape.

And the time had finally moved and been broken, much to the ravenette's happiness.

He soon landed and hid his wings, but still kept his lyre in its scythe form as he rode the wind back to the school.

Only to see a huge monstrous beast going towards the school full of students.

He was going to kill the monster for sure, but after seeing his brother, he wanted to help him.

But if he did, Mash could never prove himself.

Maybe this would be the way society would accept him.

The wind was now blowing from school, slowing the speed of the beast.

When he arrived at the scene however, he saw his little brother doing it himself.

He stayed in the background, letting Mash do his thing.

'I think I need to inform this to someone, but first...'

But he did climb on a cliff, standing on the edge and dancing for no apparent reason, there was only one person who saw this...

+

I need sleep, but gotta update my second book.

Have a good day! Or night.