Allegiances

Missy : A fluffy white she-cat with a scar on her thigh, and a scar on the bridge of her muzzle. She wears a violet collar around her neck, and has one blue and one green eye.

Woodbranch : A soft-furred, black she-cat with a brown triangle on the middle of her forehead, and a couple of some scars, and pale and lime green eyes.

Cousin :

Archie : A fluffy, male Arctic Fox with icy blue eyes. He is an "anti-furry."

Brokenstar : A brown tom with one blind, amber eye, and one purple eye. He is scarred from multiple battles.(No, she isn't trans, but let's use he/him bc her oc is a he/him)

Coral : A female Great White Shark with brown eyes. She has a scar running on her side.

Midnight : A female Border Collie with a nick in one ear and amber eyes. She is really energetic, her little brother is River.

Pebble : A sleek female Adélie Penguin with leafy green eyes. She likes icy places and adventure.

River : A young and small male Border Collie with ocean blue eyes. He loves running around and playing fetch. 

Spark : A Slender female Red Fox with Lavendar eyes. She likes listening to music.

Vanilla : A small but mightly snowy-white tom with one amber eye, and one blue eye. He also has a crown and a cape.