OH NO TIME TO PANIC

Characters :

-Missy(Me)

-Woodbranch(my sister)

Cousins :

-Vanilla

-Spark

-Brokenstar

-Maybe some others

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warning! This one contains slight swearing, as in only swearing once. So yeah..... Hope you like it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and Spark were playing together on the grass, near the swings. I forgot what we were playing, but it doesn't really matter for now. Then suddenly, I heard an announcement from my aunt.

"Everyone, it's time to get your shots!" My aunt shouted.(Shots as in Doctor Shots, and instead of swap it's Shot just bc)

Suddenly a cold wave ran through my body, from the tip to my ears, to the bottom of my paws. I hated shots! But Spark didn't seem afraid at all, is she listening? Or is she just too far away or too distracted to listen?

"Hey did you hear?" I questioned her, "We're gonna get our shot!"

"Oh shit," She whispered quietly.

Me and Spark exchanged glances, we weren't ready for this! But then, my aunt called again.

"Vanilla, you go first," She called out for him.

Vanilla heard her, and started trotting towards the house entrance. After about 30 seconds, he came out of the house and called out to Brokenstar and Woodbranch, since they were next.

Later I realized that I'm up next. A wave of worry ran through my body, I can't do this!

Spark looked at me, she was also terrified. Then it all happened so fast.

I was called up next. Panic filled me up like never before, I didn't like this.

But, sooner or later, it was finished. It didn't take long, it didn't hurt for too long, and I was ok!

Spark was up next, but she was terrified. Her claws were sheathed, and she snarled at us in fear. I could tolerate the fear, maybe she could tolerate it too.

"Missy, I'll guard the door, you bring Spark here," Vanilla commanded, as her sheathed his claws and blocked the door entrance. 

I nodded respectfully, and quickly sprinted  towards Spark. I firmly grabbed her right paw, with her claws still sheathed, she growled at me. This wasn't like her... Maybe she was just afraid. Her claws stung mine, but I tolerated the pain anyway.

I sprinted towards the door entrance, with my one paw still holding on to Spark's. Vanilla was still guarding, and let me and Spark in.

"You can guard now, I'll handle this," He meowed, a mischievous smile appeared on his face.

Then I just nodded, and we swapped placed. I sheathed my long, sharp claws, as Vanilla unsheathed his. I didn't look back, but I hear Spark's loud, reaching screams.

But after a couple minutes, she finally came out of the house, and looked confused. I quickly ran towards her, scanning for anything wrong, but nothing!

She was fine, I guess she was just scared...