We Started A New McDonald's!

Cousins : Coral and Midnight

I/me : Missy

My little sister : Woodbranch

----------------------------------------------

TW : Blood and mentions of "cutting limbs"(It's all pretend though! But in our Imagination, it's all "real")

I hope you enjoy reading it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were hanging out in the 2nd floor, I was going to draw Vaporeon, but suddenly, an idea struck me and my cousins minds.

"We should start a McDonald's!" Midnight said, standing up from the couch.

"Yeah!" I agreed, "We should make the drive-through at the stairs!"

"Yeah!" Everyone agreed.

And so work began there. Coral and Woodbranch were making the McDonald's flags, very small ones. While they were making the flags, me and Midnigth were decorating the table for the "drive-through". We moved the chairs on one side of the stairs, and started decorating. I added a Pikachu and some Patronus, which was a Horse and a Deer one. And I added 2 Leafeon drawings, one old, one new as welcome drawings. Midnight decided to put a trash can and a fan so we could cool off while working.

And there it was, shouting and calling our first costumer's name. My paws were stiff and still, I wanted to do the best I could for this costumer, and I made sure I could hear Midnight well when she tells me what to do when I cook.

Midnight wore her little McDonald's hat, and started the job.

"Hello! Welcome to McDonald's! What would you like to order?" She asked to our costumer.

"hmm.... I would like 1 Burger and some Fries, please," She Responded.

"Coming right up!" Midnight squeaked. 

She walked up her stairs, her paws on each step carefully, her ears bouncing as she walked up. And was ready to tell me what the costumer ordered.

"She ordered 1 Burger, and some Fries," She whispered to me.

I nodded, and went to the Kitchen. It was Coral's room. But I didn't have time to admire the beautiful flags and art in her room, it was time to make the costumer's order.

I cut a piece of Coral's bum, with blood pouring from it. I also needed a second one, for the other half of the bun. So I cut the other bum out, making it bleed rapidly, dripping down the floor. But after a couple of seconds, the bums regenerated, and the bleeding stopped. I grabbed the left over blood as tomato sauce, and some other blood for Tomato.

I used her skin as cheese. I put it in the transformation machine, and the burger was not bloody or body part looking anymore, it looked like and tasted like a regular burger. I grabbed the burger out of the machine, and put it on the table. Woodbranch helped me grab one of Coral's fins, with blood still leaking from it.

I accepted the fin and nodded as a thank you, and got to work. I put the fin on the cutting board and I cut up the fin, letting more blood flow on the cutting board. I finished cutting them to slices, and used the leftover blood as tomato sauce.

Once again, I put the food in the machine, and it transformed into regular fries and sauce. I grabbed it out of the machine, and Woodbranch gave me one of the flags she and Coral made.

I put it on top of the burger, and it looked beautiful. My tail was lashing with excitement, and I picked up a tray, and put the Burger, fries and sauce on the tray.

I carefully picked up the tray with my mouth, cautious not to spill or drop anything. I trotted carefully down the stairs, with my tail bouncing on every step I took, and I gave Midnight the tray of food.

She nodded and gave the tray of food to the costumer.

"Here's your order, Ma'am!" Midnight said.

The costumer paid for the meal, and then she took the food out of the tray, and grabbed it will her paws. And carefully going back into her car.

This was a really good idea! I thought to myself.