8

                        𓂃⋆ JEON JUNGKOOK ⋆𓂃

I walked into my house, quietly trying to close the front door only to forget about the alerting alarm system.

Suzy: Your back Jungkook, what a surprise

she gazed up at me for a brief second then went back to chopping the onions. I rolled my eyes and shrugged my coat off, letting it fall to the ground. I kicked off my tight-fitted shoes and unbutton my shirt as I started my way up the stairs to my bedroom. Closing the door behind me I couldn't help but smile at the morning I had. My mind played pictures of my little Taehyung moaning and riding me raw. My seed dripping out of his sweet cunt and his legs shaking vigorously. I ran my hands over my smiling face as I dragged myself to the bathroom. Brushing my teeth, I shifted my shirt collar over to reveal purple and red marks on my neck from Taehyung.

Suzy: She did a number on you didn't she?

I glance up at the doorway through the mirror to find the she leaned against the bathroom doorway with a stupid smirk on her face. I rolled my eyes and leaned over the sink to spit the toothpaste out before wiping my mouth with a washcloth and faced her. I smirked licking my dry licks before pushing past her.

Jk: She did me good.

Suzy: So you're choosing a homewrecker over your own wife. I gritted my teeth together. She dared to say such ignorance. She cheated first. She lied. She's the manipulator, the bitch. I can't leave her because she is a threat to my business, reminding me of the stupid favorite that got me in the cut.

Suzy: We could have had a family! But you-
I stomped out of the closet with my shirt halfway done and the tie straddled around my neck.

Jk: NO! Don't you fucking dare! You cheated. You tore us apart. Don't lay this on someone

Suzy: I wanted kids, a family with you...
her eyes turned soft before she let out an angry growl grabbing both ends of the tie pulling me don't to her level.

Suzy: BUT YOU WERE NEVER AROUND! WORK WORK WORK! WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO!?

Jk: I guess you figured it out. Considering I found your yoga instruction burying his dick in your ass.

Before I knew it, I felt her hand come upside my face. Delivering a hard and harsh slap to my right cheek,

Suzy: You bastard!

She growled and stomped out of the bedroom leaving me to my anger- filled head.

Ik. Fucking hell

I agitatedly muttered as I ran my hand over my stinging cheek. I felt my anger overflow my body and I completely lost it. I slammed my fist into the mirror letting out a loud howl of anger.

Jk: FUCK!

I pulled my hand from the broken mirror, studying the glass impaled fist that had blood gushing out of it. I heard a knock and spun around to see she standing at the doorway with a smile on her caked face.