11

𓂃⋆ JEON JUNGKOOK ⋆𓂃

I pushed back him messy hair from his face as I studied his gorgeous sleeping face. His lips partially parted as he slept was just too cute to me. Me and Taehyung have grown very close ever since the little minx first stepped into my life. I've found comfort in his as he has with me. My little minx has grown on me and I know it hasn't been long but my feelings for him are stronger than I thought. I kissed him forehead then the tip of his nose making he stir in his sleep.

Th: Mmm, Morning Jungkook.

His lips pulled into a small smile while his eyes stayed shut.i hummed back kissing his lips finally.

Jk: Morning love

Sitting up I pulled the covers down and he groaned pulling them back up making a chuckle spill from my lips. I stated looking at the clock which read 9:30 AM.

Jk: Baby we have to get up, you have school, I have work. You're late.

Th: I'm up! See!

he grumbled and stomped off to the bathroom with me following I chuckled and grabbed my own, starting my daily hygiene routine.

Jk: Tae, you pick

Th: This one.

he pulled out a black tailored Prada suit holding it up to my figure. I took the suit and leaned down to kiss his lips.

Jk: Thank you, baby.

I tugged on a pair of fresh boxers before putting the suit on. I looked in the mirror, checking out my appearance before fixing my crooked tie. Walking out I see Tae sitting on the bed in the spare clothes I bought him a week back.

Jk: I see you found the clothes

I smiled grabbing his chin and pressing another kiss to her plump lips. he hummed in response and pulled me closer by the tie. Moving his lips in sync with mine.

Jk: Baby, as much as I love do with you, we're late.

he frowned and sighed. Standing up we walked out the hall. Plates of pancakes and bacon laid. I hummed and smiled as I sat down at the counter. Tae followed behind nodding his head but his eyebrows furrowed.

Jk: You okay?

I asked rubbing his back soothingly. he nodded I hear grumbling from Tae stomach

Jk: Someone must be hungry.

I chuckled and sat down glasses of orange in front of us.

Th: I-its smell bad

he gagged again and held his stomach.

Jk: Baby are you okay?

he nodded and waved me off picking up the piece of sausage.

Th: No, yea...I'm fine. Go on and eat.