10

                        𓂃⋆ JEON JUNGKOOK ⋆𓂃

Jk: You okay baby? I know I was rougher than usual...I didn't- he silenced me with a deep and passionate kiss which I returned before

he pulled away.

Th: I'm fine...

he trailed off tracing my arm that had been injured from my psychotic wife.

Th: What is this?

he asked, tracing over the fresh stitches that were now torn. I had forgotten about it, he had completely clouded my mind. I pushed his hand away smiling trying to hide a wince from the small amount of pain from the wound.

Jk: Baby it's nothing, it's just a cut.

I smiled kissing him but he pushed away.
Th:No your bleeding, what the fuck is this?

His eyes teared up at the sight of my injury and the blood that seeped through the thin stitch.

Jk: Love Don't cry, don't worry about me.

I cupped his cheek softly wiping away the small tear the left his beautiful eyes. I guess we've both had a hard two weeks.

Jk: Tae, what's been going on?

Th: Nothing new

                                  ── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

                        𓂃⋆ KIM TAEHYUNG ⋆𓂃

Jk: Alright baby,

He chuckled as he lightly tried to pushed me off him.

Th: We're comfortable now so let's talk?

I buried my head into his chest more and tightened my arms around his waist.

Th: Can we just stay like this...?

I begged before planting a small kiss on his sculpted chest. He sighed and took my chin, lifting it by his thumb and forefinger making me looking into his sparkling eyes.

Jk: Okay, but you've got to tell me the truth okay? And don't try to brush it off like it's nothing.

He brought my lips to his and kissed them softly. I closed my eyes enjoying the soft and tender kiss he had gifted me.

Jk: I care about you and your feelings Tae.

He muttered against my lips before giving me one last kiss. When his lips left mine, I let out a slight whimper at the loss of his lips on mine. I pouted and sat up so I was now straddling him on the bed. He planted his hands on my hips, adjusting me on himself comfortably.

Jk: Why did you start crying baby?

I bit my lip reluctantly thinking of the last two weeks I wasn't with him. Him saying something about the last couple of weeks just made me crack. I haven't really talked to anyone other than Joshua, especially after the party. My mom is on a little 'business trip' away and Daddy is busy with work. I feel bad for ignoring Joshua but I didn't know what else to do. If felix'thought that how did everyone else think?