13

𓂃⋆ JEON JUNGKOOK ⋆𓂃

After Taehyung Graduation, he moved all his stuff to my-our-house. His friend Joshua came to help him every now and then, even though he didn't need to. But I had noticed Taehyung behavior change within the last two weeks. he's always in deep thought lately and when we're together he acts as if it's the last time he'll see me. he's always been really invested in making sure he's ready for the baby, which I'm not complaining about.

I smiled as I walked into the room breathing in the sharp smell of fresh paint and fresh air. The sun lit the room up, beaming bright, warm rays of sunlight through the windows that looked out onto the landscape Showing you a beautiful view of the busy city and mountainscape. I grinned when I saw Taehyung busy working on his next, little masterpiece. he mixed the yellow with the murky greens, coloring the canvas with the paintbrush lightly. I put my hands on his shoulders-which seemed tense-and he let out a surprised gasp.

Th: jungkookie! You scared me!

he put down his palette and brush.

Jk: why would I scare you when it's just us, jiya in the house?
I smiled cheekily as I leaned down for a kissed which he denied by moving hid head.

Jk: Tae let me kiss you.

I pouted as I attempted to kiss him again but he evaded with a giggle.

Jk: Taehyung Let me kiss you.

he shook his head with a smile on his face. I grumbled and grabbed his face tightly but gently, planting my lips on hid sweet, delicate pink lips. he didn't protest it, in fact, he withered right into me wrapping his arms around my neck and pulling me closer. I bit hid bottom lip playfully earning a sweet moan which I swallowed.

Jk: Love

I whispered huskily into the kiss as I felt Tae hand squeeze he put it in containers. I thought it was because of his stomach again but he wasn't throwing up and has been taking his meds. he's been acting weird. Different. Stressed. I sighed heavily and leaned down, rising his shoulder.

Jk: I understand this is...overwhelming. Your body is exhausted and you're tensed, but I'm here.

I kissed the crook of his neck softly.

Jk: I'm here to help you.*Kiss* I'm here to ease your pain *Kiss* I'm here to take your stress away.

I spun him around and kisses his soft, plump lips.

Jk: I'm here to love you. So let me.

he let out a small content sigh and nodded before giving me a short kiss back.

Th: I'm sorry. I've been thinking about this baby and our life...
he trailed out as he glances down at his stomach, taking his hand to his stomach rubbing it softly.
he covered his mouth with his other hand as tears started to fall from his gorgeous amber eyes.