Bio

Yes, I'm doing this again.

Name: Ren Amamiya

Codename: Joker

Occupation: Leader of the Phantom Thieves.

Personality(child): Quiet, timid, compliant.

Personality(now 16 years old): friendly, kind, observant, reserved, and introverted yet although he is quiet, he possesses the courage and determination to take action, and has a free heart, despite his social standing and how others view him. And please note that this is new game plus Joker so everything is maxed out his Social stats, money, Confidants, etc.

Personality(Joker): snarky, sarcastic, and charismatic, rebellious hot-headed daredevil.

Persona: Wild card (will explain more in the persona chapter) but the name "wild card" should be a simple explanation.

After escaping hell when he was a child, Ren has nightmares of what had happened leading up to him somehow escaping, these feelings when away during fateful events during the last year made the nightmares stop for a time being, and eventually started to have less and fewer nightmares.

And just when he was starting to finally start healing from the trauma all thanks to his friends.

Fate had other plans for him.

This version of Ren is based on the YouTuber LoopCycles of Ren hence the swearing and rudeness towards I.M.P., the 3 vees, the hazbin gang, the angels, and the Goetha family. Every one of the crazy girls that kidnapped him before.

Hahaha

Let us start the new game... Or rather a continuation of a very very old game.

This should be very interesting now shall it. 

DAY FUCKING RUINED!