2. Battle wounds

As soon as he finished his second course, Valerie bonded with Sev and asked, "Are you talking to Lily?"

Sev projected to Lily, "Lily, wait a minute, Valerie is talking to me."

"Of course my love."

He responded to Valerie bonded, "What did you want?"

"Nothing, nothing, if you're talking to Lily, nothing."

"Valerie, tell me what you want."

"That if you want, we can skip dessert and go to the Infirmary, so we have more time to Bond, we don't know how long it will take Poppy to heal us."

"Very well thought out, Valerie, of course. Wait for me to say goodbye to Lily and we'll go, tell Deborah in the meantime."

"I've already done it."

"Great, Valerie, you are beginning to be efficient too."

"Thank you, my love." She gave him another kiss.

Sev unbonded from Valerie and projected to Lily, "Honey, I'm leaving now. I've already finished lunch, I'm going to accompany Valerie to the Infirmary."

"To the Infirmary, Sev? What did you do to her?" somewhat alarmed.

"It wasn't me, my love, I'll tell you when she gives me permission."

"Sure, Sev, we'll talk at dinner."

"At dinner I don't know if I'll have much time, I have to talk to the old man urgently."

"Okay, Sev, whatever you can."

"See you tomorrow in Potions, we'll talk for two hours."

"True. Until tonight or tomorrow, then."

He bonded with Valerie again. "Let's go."

They both got up from the table, she preceded him, they spoke bonded.

"Your nape drives me crazy, Valerie, you're gorgeous."

"Thank you, my love, but don't tell me those things because I can't stand from turning around to kiss you."

"When we leave the Hall you give them to me, we go to the Infirmary giving each other kisses."

"Okay."

"Did you also tell Andrew where you were going?" he asked.

"Of course I did, at the beginning of lunch, and I also told him that it was his fault that I'm like this and yesterday I couldn't have as much fun as I expected."

"Wow, Valerie... well done."

They reached the end of the table, she linked him around his shoulders and he around her waist. What a shame, she is taller than me, Sev thought.

"Let him find out," she said. "It was Deborah who advised me to do it."

"Wonderful. How has he taken it?"

"He has been overwhelmed, regretted, he wanted to accompany me when until now he had never done so. I always went alone to get Poppy to treat my lips."

"Great, the right mood to change, criticism begins to matter to him and he begins to worry about you, he is not so selfish," said Sev.

"Of course, he's been afraid that I'll leave him, until now he's had me only for him and he already smells that you're worth much more than him in that regard, having so many girls who adore you."