32. Play catch

Valerie and Sev got up, out of the bathtub and went to their bedroom.

"It's as we left it, with the bed unmade," she said.

"Yeah... what a disaster."

"Don't mind, we made good use of our time," satisfied.

"Did the memory of your little bird Patronus change?" he asked.

"Yes... it changed..." excited.

"Now, again we don't have it in common."

"Of course, you didn't come," said Valerie.

"But I still enjoyed it a lot."

"I didn't come that breakfast either or when you did it to me with your mouth and mine did change. We could try."

"Okay, let's try," Sev agreed.

They tested the memory of Thursday morning. Valerie's lark emerged, a non-corporeal emerged for Sev.

"Well, at least it's a non-corporeal," she said.

"Yes, I already told you that I enjoyed it a lot."

"It doesn't matter, I'm sure that with what we'll do today we will have it in common again."

"Sure."

"Let's do them together!" Valerie exclaimed out loud.

"Sure, honey," bonded.

They conjured their Patronus at once, the larks fluttered throughout the bedroom.

"How cute...! Kiss me, come on."

Valerie turned to Sev, grabbed him tightly by his head and kissed him very deeply and passionately, he held onto her too. They dropped their wands to the ground.

Valerie was telling him, "Wooow... I finally have you to myself. You will never understand how I love you, how I desire you, how deep my feeling is. I had never felt anything so intensely before. I feel like my chest is burning, like I'm consumed by what I feel for you."

(Wooow...) "Wow, Valerie... you're making me feel the same..."

She eagerly began to undress him and he her, while they did not stop rubbing each other over their clothes.

"Wow, Valerie... if we keep going like this, this one is going to be very short, I feel like I'm about to explode."

"That's what I wanted, my love... to drive you completely crazy, like I am for you... Don't worry, you're going to come right now, so that we can take the real one more relaxed."

She knelt before him, pulled down his clothes, and put him in her mouth. "Move me," she ordered. "With both hands. Dominate me."

He did it and came after twenty seconds. He exploded hitting her throat, screaming, he felt her swallow repeatedly.

"Wow... Valerie... The memory of my Patronus just changed..."

"That's what I intended, for yours to change as many times as mine. Come on, lie down on the bed and rest. It was very strong, right?"

"Indeed..."

"I've already felt it," she said. "What power do you have, how does it make me feel. I'm horny to imagine you coming inside me, I would arrive with you at the same time."