Chapter 24

Hi lovelies I am back with another chapter .I am a bit sad right now. But i decided to forgot about all of it and just immerse myself in writing.

Next the scence changed. "Wait... It didn't end.?" He asked the system. The system didn't respond.

The scene changed to Cang Qiong mountain sect. In Qing Jing peak, a pavilion was situated in the middle of all the bamboo trees, a person lied on the thick cold floor. His eyes looked cold and dark... almost as if he was lifeless. He held a jar of alchohol in his hands. His hair messy. Dry tears sticked to his face. This person was none other than Shen qingqiu.

Luo bingge rushed towards him ,shocked to see him in this state "Shizun!"

This time he could touch Shen jiu  but Shen jiu walked past him, completely ignoring him ,as if he didn't feel the touch at all. Only after a few tries to get his attention did he realise, even though he could touch him, Shen jiu couldn't feel his touches.

He stood there silently in defeat. He saw he walked over to a large yet not large rock. It had a few words carved on it .Shen jiu walked over and sat next to it. Luo bingge wanted to look closely at the words written on it. So he also walked over, and leaned closer. He read 'Grave of Dear disciple, Luo binghe'

Luo bingge vaguely started understanding things .Even though he jumped or was rather thrown out or murdered into the abyss. And Shen jiu wasnt able to get his body. He still thought about his disciple that he made a grave for him. He saw his Shen jiu weeping and crying for him ,repeatedly saying "I am sorry binghe, I am sorry. I didn't mean to throw you into the abyss. I had no way. I didn't want you to suffer. I know you would come back one day." He saw his shizun mourning for him, for hours. It was time to eat dinner. Shen jiu had stopped mourning, and just layed on the cold floor ,his arm covering his eyes .Someone knocked on the door. It was Ming Fan, following Ning yingying's voice.

"Shizun, why don't you eat something. It's dinner time already" Ming fan said. Shen jiu didn't say anything, he yelled back, obviously annoyed hearing this repeatadley. He told him to "Go away!". "I am not hungry. Don't disturb me!"

Ning yingying's voice followed through, her voice cracked while saying "How can we rest and eat. When our shizun isn't resting and eating well? Please shizun, please eat! Everyone is worried about you"

Ming fan and Ning yingying kept pleading. Hearing his disiples pleading. He finally went over to eat.

Luo bingge knew, He was the one who cooked for him most of the time, Shen jiu also likes eating food made by him. He must be used to his cooking ,right now he had no appetite.

The scene changed to a meeting of all sect leader in Cang Qiong sect. He heard Yue Qingyan speak, "Qingqiu ,you must not let your personal affections get to you. We will need to check, whether he is a demon or not-"

Shen jiu immediately said "He is not a demon!"

Yue qingyuan said in a soothing voice, "Qingqiu ,I know you favour over Luo binghe. But this is for the safety of everyone"

Shen jiu blasted, "But he hasn't done anything yet."

Qi qingqi said "Qingqiu shidi, we are aware of that, but it won't hurt to check right!"

Shen jiu calmed down, "Then if he is really a demon.... What are you going to do to him?"

Yue qingyuan said "We will have to abandon him, If he really is a demon. We will have to ...maybe...even kill him"

Shen jiu became furious, "He is a child!"

"He is still dangerous." The owner of those words were Liu qingge. He was looking down. He knew if he looked up, he will have to face Shen qingqiu's outraging feelings.