Extra II (Moshang)

Hi lovelies ,I hope you like this chapter. I just randomly thought of some ideas .I hadn't been writing for so long because I was wondering about what to write or how to write the extra chapters . But when I thought about it. I got ideas.

              Extra II -Moshang.
              Qinghua is missing.
                     ––––––––––

Again Qinghua went out to see qingqiu.

Shang qinghua was walking through the normal path he always uses. But he didn't know why there was Suddnely smoke everywhere around him. At first he didn't bother. But as he walked and walked the smoke started growing thicker. He suddenly felt really dizzy. He figured out that the smoke must be the problem. He covered his nose. But he had already inhaled most of the smoke. His vision became all black .

He heard some sound of knife sharpening and water boiling. He also heard a laughter of a few people.

He opened his eyes. His vision became clearer. The first thing he
saw was a hand sharpening a knife. He looked up to see a person that looked very much like a demon. The person was wearing plain black clothes.

He looked around .This place was a cave and there were some lamps lit ,and hung on poles. He looked around the person and saw 2 to 3 people standing next to the person and chatting loudly. He hears the words "Cook him" and "Tasty. " From their words they were most likely going to cook...someone. He felt something tight wrapped around him. He looked down and he saw... He was bound by rope to a pole. 'Wait a minute... Who were they going to cook!? .Who was tasty!?'

Hearing movement the person in black looked at him. "Oh. You are awake."

Shang qinghua was alarmed. "Who are you. Why did you tie me."

The person in black, "Don't you get it. We are all demons and we are going to eat you."

Shang qinghua, "What–" .He suddenly sneezed. He felt something sprinkle over him. He looked up and saw one of the demons that was earlier chatting with the person in black sprinkle something on top of him. "Are you sprinkling salt and pepper on me."

The demon smiled and said "Seasoning is must. It's for you to taste good."

Shang qinghua :"Huh!"

The demon in black put down his knife. "Look little human. My name is Qie Lu. I am a demon and these are my demon companions." He said pointing at the small group that contained 2 or 3 demons. "And we have been starving for days. So we decided to create a trap for some animal to fall on it. I guess animals these days are smart as soon as they saw the smoke they run away. I have only been able to catch a few birds or really small animals. But I didn't expect humans to be so dumb that they don't realise they stepped into a trap. Anyways if you don't want me to eat you. Then you have to join me."

Shang qinghua, "Why? I am just a human. What do you get from me joining you."

Qie lu, "I smell the scent of demons in you. You must be close with demons. As long as you make them join us. We will free you."

Shang qinghua ,"Then if you untie me. I can go ask them."

Qie lu, "Not so fast little human. How cunning? You want to escape Huh! Then listen little human ,we are not going to untie you. Instead we will wait until a demon comes looking for you. If no one comes to look for you. Then we will cook and eat you. If you someone comes looking for you. But it's a human. It's free food! So yeah ,it's up to the person who comes to save you to choose whether to get cooked or listen to me and join me."

Shang qinghua was confused. "But why don't you go ask the demons to join you yourself."

Qie lu laughed out loud. "For what? To jump into our own death ."