𝟎𝟎𝟏; ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ ɢᴀᴍᴇs

26 February

" ❛ ILIANA ❜, most famous girl Soloist, debuted three years ago on 3 March is back with her new Album ❛ Heaven ❜. ILIANA's stans 'Lilies' are anxious for the MVs just after their teaser released.
❛ The Angels ❜, ❛ Stars ❜, ❛ Beautiful Sea ❜ and more.

read more..

"YN!!"
The first thing she gets to hear as her eyes flood opened, she fell from her bed and then acknowledge her existence.

Yn hurriedly tried to get up but fell again because of her bedsheet which around her like burrito. After removing that properly she bolted out of her then to the stairs, and saw her dearest mother standing there with spatula in her hands.

Irritated yet scared face, she uttered.
"What is it mum?"

" 'What is it mum?' " Her mom mimicked her daughter's word and taunted her.

"Are you serious Yn? It's lunch time now!! And you just woke up, even when I almost shouted my lungs out? Huh!"

Without answering she started to move back to her room, but stopped as her mom again spoke.

"Now now, where you think you going, young lady?"

"You woke me up to tell me what time is it. What do you expect me to do?" Yn asked in plain tone.

"I expect you to wish me 'good mo- afternoon' and then get ready for lunch." Her mom sarcasmed her while she smiled.

"Well, I'm die heartly sorry to ruin your expectations but I would like to go to my room again as my dearest bed is calling me for my presence for a while more, my majesty." She completed her sentence with sarcasm dripping from her tone.

"Get ready, young lady!"

"Mom~" she whined which had no effect on her mother.

"You know, I was busy working on my new song. And..." She thought for a while then a idea came in her mind as she smirked internally.

"And there is some who was just wasting their time at night, instead of sleeping early."

Her Mom looked at her, raised eyebrow. Then she sighed and yelled, this time clearly want to make her lungs out.

"YUKI!!"

Just after that second they heard a big thud, Yn smirked as her plan completed. She really love to irritate her sister and only she and their mom know how much Yuki love her sleep.

Yuki showed her face to them, her hairs spread out like she just fought cat on her way there, which was really satisfying to Yn. And to annoy the latter more she snorted, in return recived a bombastic side eye by her dearest sister.

"Ne Mum?" Yuki spoke in her morning voice, deep and soothing.

"What were you doing whole night?" Their mother asked as she answered.

"video games." She replied plainly and her mum nodded.

"Get ready it's time for lunch." Her mother said softly, shocking Yn.

"Aren't you gonna say something to her, Mom?" Yn asked desperatly, she can't let her go easily when she herself heard a lecturer.

"She answered honestly, without a typical round story and being sarcastic for once so, No." With uttering this she left.

And Yn gazed at Yuki, gulping when she saw her death glaring.

"One"

"Two" Yn blinked, while Yuki continued.

"Three"

"Wha-"

"I'll count till five, then your times up, sweetheart."

"Hu-" "Four" Yuki said while Yn widened her eyes and ran.

"Five" Yuki grinned.