𝟎𝟎𝟒; ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟᴀɴᴄᴇ

Gulping she looked at her phone, sweat pouring down her forehead displaying she was really afraid of something. Even after knowing her daughters love her more than anything but was still trembling slightly.

Ye-jin received the message from hyun-bin saying that his kids accepted their marriage, and she was jumping out of happiness but his next text scared her. He also told her to tell her kids. Yes, she still didn't tell them but now she have too. Now.

She decided to have a talk with them, peaceful one. She prepared the supper and called out for them. And they arrived.

They were have their meal with teasing talks and conversation. Just then Yn observed her mother was in state of hesitation.

"Mom is everything okay?"

Just as she uttered, their mom came out of her zone and looked at them, who were gazing at her. She gulped her food which was in her mouth for like 10 minutes chewing.

She took a wry breath and announced, "I have to tell you both something."

They nodded as she continued, "I-I have a b-" "a boyfriend"

She was cut off by Yuki. The older lady glanced at her with widened eyes and spoke jumbledly.

"How did you-" "Com'on mum, I'm not the mafia for no reason. I actually knew about this before."

While they were having their talk, they completely forgot about the third creature there.

Just then they saw their dearest mother removed her dearest slipper and hold that in her hands showing Yuki.

"Yah you brat! How many times should I tell you not to use your tricks on me, huh?!"

Yuki widened her eyes like plate and gulped, terrifiedly. She spoke wryly.

"M-Mum, you were being weird, that's why I did t-that." Her eyes were struck of the weapon which her mom was holding.

While Ye-jin narrowed her eyes and frowned her eyebrows, questioning,

"When did I?" Yuki finally moved her glance from the slipper to her mum and gazed at her dead in eyes.

"One day I accidentally broke your favourite teacup which you bought from overseas, remember?" Ye-jin nodded and Yuki continued, "An' you asked me if I was okay-"

"So what's weird in that?"

Listen to this Yn snapped her neck towards her Mom, while Yuki continued eating her food, boringly.

"If you were like before, you would have poisoned my food, then asked my grave if I was okay in hell or if that Satan was taking a good care of me."

Yuki said and Yn nodded her head agreeing with her.

"I'm not that bad." Ye-jin pouted saying.

Both girls gazed at eachother and Yn uttered, "Mom~ you're not bad."

"Yes Mum, you're worse." Yuki completed sentence while both them burst out laughing looking at their mom's reaction.

They wiped their fake tears and stood up from their respective chairs and hugged their mom.

"You're the best mom/mum anyone can have!!" Both exclaimed together with a huge grin and Ye-jin also hugged them back giving her bear hug.

They say on their seats again and Yn asked, "So... what's his name?" She asked teasingly and Ye-jin answered, "Ask Yuki."

They both turn to Yuki, and latter stopped in between as she was putting the food bite midway. She cleared her throat and spoke scratching her nape.

"I didn't searched that much" She immediately received and done look from them and she continued, "Otherwise mum would definitely killed me!! And she is old enough to know if that person is good or not." She spoke the last sentence in low tone and received a nod from her mum.

Yn raised her eyebrows at Yuki as she knows her too well, Yuki recived the signal and whispered to Yn, "Ofcourse, I took his information too. I just don't want to die from mum's hand, and this early too." Getting a approving nod from latter.

While Ms. Son announced about her lover, "So, he is Hyun-bin."

"The actor Hyun-bin?" Yn asked and her mom said a simple 'Yes'.

"And you might know his kids too, the idols." Yn nodded recalling who they are while Yuki was unfaced, she only cared about the professionalism of their work, like only reserved with watching dramas and she knows Kpop bands too but not about their personal life.

Ye-jin gazed at her and realised with her expression, "Bangtan Sonyeondan and Blackpink. His kids." She widened her eyes and mumbled, "Eleven kids? Maybe he's a football lover." And instantly received a smack on her forehead from Yn, she was the latter glaring at her and she focused on her food again.

"So tell us everything, how you met him and all." Yn asked her mom and her mother showed a big smile and shared her story with smile still attached the whole time.

Yn and Yuki smiled beaming with happiness as their mom is really happy with Hyun-bin.

"And I'm going to shift you both in your step-siblings school." Ms. Son announced.

"Siblings is enough mom, we are not like those toxic kids in dramas." Yn said, laughing.

"By the way, which school?" Yn asked again, while Yuki didn't cared but when she heard the name, she started to.

"Seoul School and University." As Ye-jin uttered that name, Yn and Yuki gazed at each other with a smirk plastered on their faces.

They were now going to start a new life, all of them..