𝟎𝟎𝟑; ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ

"We are now in a relationship for more than two years, and...... want t-to marry." There appa, Hyun bin, stated nervously.

He waited for his kids reaction anxiously. His hands were gripping the pants a little tightly while sweat covered his forehead.

While on the other hand, their kids bitted their lower lips, their cheeks were puffy and trying their best not to laugh or smile.

Nonetheless one of the maknaes wasn't able to hid his laugh and let it out, his whole face was red holding it for long and now since one of them revealed this they didn't stop either and laughed out.

Their dad, confused as hell, looked up with questionable face and raised his eyebrows. He sure was very muddled.

"Wh-" he started to question but cut off as they were still laughing.

After a minute they they relaxed, many of their faces became tomato red.

"I never saw dad this nervous."

"Not only you, we didn't took."

The commotion took place, and he understood.

He understood it all.

His kids were just pranking him and he fell in their trap, thinking they are mad.

He rubbed his both palms on his face, exhaling deeply.

"You guys scared me." uttered Hyun bin after a while, and continued with a smile, "now tell me, how did you get to know?"

Shrugged shoulders as his one of the daughter's replied, "You were behaving like a teenager in love. Smiling while texting someone, hiding the smile when you're zone out and singing a song while no-one is around, and dad as much as I know you, you don't sing AT ALL."

Amazed by himself, he nodded, "I was clearly obvious."

"Yep!"

"Yes."

"Totally."

Now relaxing a bit, he looked his tie and  put his head on the sofa behind him, but flinched immediately when he heard a shout.

"Dad!!"

He gazed above and saw everyone were looking at him. He gulped as they were boreing their eyes in his. He was opened his mouth but shut abruptly as his one of the kid spoke.

"Tell us about her."

Nodding he started, he sat straightly and smiled before speaking receiving few eye rolls from them at his shy behaviour.

"She is a actress as you all know. And she have two daughters."

Nods as he got in return he continued, "Older one name is Yn, Sung Yn-"

"Sung? Isn't she supposed to be Son?"

Raised a question from his son, he nodded at continued.

"It's her dad's surname, as their mother still use her old surname in the industry. And hence, her kids use Sung"

Again just some nods and he continued,
"So the older girl, Yn, is a college student studying Business. She is twenty-three, same as Namjoon an' Hoseok. Other one is twenty-one year old, with Lisa and Jungkook, doing fashion designer course. Her name is Sung Yuki."

With the name few of their heads snapped, while Taehyung spoke.

"Yuki? Why it seems familiar?"

Their father gulped and tried to answer but cut off by Jennie's voice who was still freez on her spot.

"Isn't she the Mafia Queen here?"

Hearing her question, those who wasn't able to recognise her, recalled her. They also gulped but sat still not want to show their dad.

Their dad was afraid, that now his children will not accept them, he didn't much cared about Yuki's profession as he knew if she was with Ye-jin, she isn't doing wrongdoings. But how he will convince his kids.

He nodded his head, indicating Jennie assumption is true. But Namjoon noticed his dad's thoughts, as if he can read his mind. He cleared his throat and spoke.

"Don't worry dad, we still accept them."

They all snapped at their necks at him and he gave them all a nod and they understood. Their dad gazed at them while receiving a nod with their smile, he gave them a half hearted wry smile and stood up after thanking to accept them.

As he left, Jungkook spoke.

"Hyung I'm afraid now."

Receiving a 'me too' from Lisa and Rosé and Jisso spoke.

"Don't worry guys." "Yes there is no need to worry." Continued her sister's sentence Hoseok spoke.

"I can't imagine how she can be." Taehyung stated while Jimin continued while gulping,

"merciless, cold, heartless and what not. Maybe she doesn't even smile."

-

"YN GIVE MY CHOCOLATE BACK!!" Yuki screamed on top of her lungs while Yn ran away as she was chased by the dearest sister.