𝟎𝟎𝟐; sᴏɴ ʏᴇ-ᴊɪɴ

Pretty cat eyes, plae skin, button nose and thick lips. In short an eternal being. Bangs on his forehead hiding the cute mole on his head.

Eyes closed and toes moving in rhythm as his long pale fingers moved acrossed the giant piano in his studio.

His fingers tapping the piano tiles smoothly and without any error, the melodious tune heard in the silent room.

Both of his hands acquired by the giant piano and his hands working on the euphonious melody.

Unaware that someone already standing with the open door of the studio of his; Cute Bambi eyes, bunny hybrid human standing there across the door frame with peaceful smile on his pricing lips.

Lost in his own world feeling the sweet melody his hyung was producing with that magical instrument.

He opened his doe eyes feeling someone tapped on his shoulder, looking over his shoulder with a little angry frown mumbling to the person who destroyed his quite a good moment, only to find his other hyung who also had a smile on his face.

"You didn't called him yet?" With a sweet smile on his pumped lips he asked the adorable maknae.

"Yoongi hyung's so talented, I also want to learn piano hyung." He said with a smile not giving much attention to the latter's question because, yet, the melody is ringing in his mind.

"We all know how much he's talented, I many time feel jealous of him." The other said joking manner which made the maknae giggle.

After a moment the sweet melody, they were hearing, stopped and both of them gazed at their hyung, Yoongi too looked at them as he felt the presence of someone after he came out from his world to real one.

"what are you both doing here?" Yoongi questioned them. "appa was calling you, hyung."

Nodding he stood up from his seat and made his way towards them then, bolted where their family was waiting.

They reached their destination and saw all of them gathered around the conversation pit, talking about their day.

After greetings they sat there too and Namjoon's voice echoed, "so everyone's here."

They all nodded after a look around and Jin continued for his brother.

"What you wanted to talk about dad?"

As the question ringed in their minds, the kids head turned towards their father. He, for once, got nervous because of the sudden attention and the topic he wanted to share but relaxed himself the next heartbeat, then announced,

"so as you'll know that I went to the 'The Baeksang Arts Award' nearly two and a half years ago, right?"

"Yes dad, we remember but what about that?" Jennie asked gently and the others nodded while their dad continued.

"And do you'll know the actress, Son Ye-jin?" He questioned further while they all nodded with 'Yes'.

"So from the 2 months later after the show, we...... we started to s-see each other." As he completed there was slience for a while but still he continued, he had to, cuz if didn't now then never.

"We are now in a relationship for more than two years, and...... want t-to marry."