9.smile

//Next chapter I will post next month till then enjoy this one//

Yoongi came home tiredly. He straight went towards his room after maid told him that his father already take the medicine and he slept.

He sit on the bed while thinking about Jimin. The thing happened with him and Jimin and how they are going to marry with eachother now. Is this destiny or somone plan all this.

Yoongi pov
I Sit on the ledge of the window and looked at the stary sky where moon is shining between those stars look so beautiful just like my Jimin. How many times I say that I hate you Jimin but the truth is I never hate you. It just I want someone to think that they are winning this game which they will never win

"cause its Min Yoongi game which they all started but its only me who will end this game"

I smirked and take out the phone from my pocket while closing the curtains cause I know there is somone outside. I dialed the number and put that on the speaker.

"Jungkook he is standing outside my house just shoot him and don't forget to put that on silencer. I dont want anyone to wake-up because of the noise"

"Yes Hyung. You dont worry" He said on the other side of the phone and I can feel that he is smiling too cause why not fighting is thing he liked the most among all. I cut the call and laid on my bed immediately. I guess till then Jungkook already done his work.

Next day I waked up early cause my father told me to take Jimin for shopping as we are going to marry next week and this is going to be the first step towards the victory.

I parked the car infront of Jimin house when the maid in her early 50"s open the door. She smiled at me make me smile too. she welcomed me inside when I entered quietly yet nervous.

"Son you wait here and let me call Jimin son here" she softly said and went upstairs to bring Jimin when I moving my eyes here and there to find Jimin father may be he is not home.

Soon Jimin came downstairs with his gloomy face like everyday. What happen Jimin why you became like this. Where is your joyful nature which make everything positive arround you.

Somewhere I know who is behind this all but still I need proof and I wanted to tell you everything that how much I'm doing all this only for you but I won't otherwise what I plan from two years it all goes into vein.

"Jimin shall we go" I calmly said and hold his hand softly when he looked at me with his most adorable eyes make me to kiss him hard but I control myself.

"Hmm....lets go" he slightly smiled at me make me take a back due to his sudden change in behavior. What happen with him suddenly. Whatever I need to go with him.

I open the gate of my car for him and made him sit on the passenger seat when he looked at me weirdly. "Don't be gentleman when I know you are not" his words me chuckle and I closed the door of his side before sliding on my side.

"What... did I said something funny" I didnt said anything but lean closer to him and hover over him make his breathe hitched.

"what....are-are you doing" I just looking at his eyes finding some love there for me and its there. "Jimin you already act like my wife you know" I smirked and make him wear seat belt before coming to my position and I can see his cheeks are already red when he looked away outside the window.

"We....we are getting late" he said still looking away want me to tease him more. I placed my hands on his thigh make him flinched and he immediately looked at my face and then my eyes and his eyes travelled to my hand which is still placed on his thighs.

"Min Yoongi what are you doing" he said in irritated tone when I shrugged my shoulder.

"I.... what I'm driving the car. Can't you see" he rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Remove your hands right now" I looked at my hand and then him.

" Ohh I didn't realized that. You hand why you touch him" I scold my hand when I can him chuckling. I looked at him and smiled.

"You should laugh often Jimin. it suits you" he made eye-contact with me like he wanted to say something but soon looked away.

"I......I ,yoongi we already here" he changed the topic when I hummed and parked my car.

// Hope you enjoy this chapter

// Hope you enjoy this chapter. Every new character unlock with upcoming chapters. Its became more and more complicated right but don't worry you will soon know what is happening here//