CHAPTER 21 - Casey Jones

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

I couldn't get out of bed. I was missing fighting with the turtles.. with Donnie.

April was helping me look after Angel and I felt really bad for not doing anything.
"Casey?" Angel walks into my room with a glass of water and hands it to me.
"Is it okay if Auntie April takes me to the park?" She called April 'auntie.' That's new.. I shrug and nod,
"Yeah of course, just don't talk to anyone you don't know, alright?" I smile at my sister as her and April walk off. I'm alone. Amazing.

~TIME SKIP~

After being left to do nothing, I decide to go talk to Raphael and Michelangelo.

"Jeez, school sounds tough." Mikey frowns while inhaling a slice of pizza, Raph just sits in silence. I glare at him and stand up,
"Why have you been such a jerk to everyone these past few weeks Raph? I mean you called me an attention seeker, like - What the fuck is up with you?!" I growl and he just looks down, he doesn't say a word.
"Raphael, answer me." My tone is stern, I've been such a stupid little pussy these past few days I need to get a grip. I want answers.
"I- Ugh fine. Look, don't get me wrong , I'm happy you and Donnie got together but I feel like I'm losing you as a friend not only that but I personally don't think your being a very good boyfriend towards Donnie, and he's not exactly being a good boyfriend to you! I just wanted to look out for you both, but.. I don't know how. I'm sorry Cas." Raph says quietly and I just hug him.
"Oh and Donnie decoded the device but Leo doesn't want you to know-" Mikey began to speak but I was out the door before he could finish. They really think they can just throw me out of a mission like that? Hell no. Casey Jones is all about combat.

The Kraang have my father, and I am going to find him.

I arrive at TCRI and dress myself up as a Foot Clan soldier so I can walk right in, since The Foot and Shredder are allies. As I'm walking around I'm making sure to take out a few Kraang bots secretly while looking; I've never done an undercover mission like this before. I think to myself, however as I'm walking past a cell my thoughts stop when I see..
"Dad..?" I mumble under the mask I'm wearing as my unresponsive father lay in a corner of the cold rocky cell. I kick the keypad to unlock the door and grab him, but before I can make it out of the building I feel a sharp sting in my side, I stop and look down, I'm bleeding.
"Shit." I gasp and turn to see two white eyed turtles.
"Shit. Shit. Shit."
"Hand over the human, Foot bot." Donnie points his bō staff at me and I freeze. My thoughts are running wild, I'm bleeding. Leo and Donnie might kill me. I'll never get my Dad out of here. What should I do?

I shake my head before taking a puck out of my pocket and whispering to myself,
"Casey Jones shoots..." I kick the puck, I know that they can dodge It but it's worth a try anyway. It hits Leo in the arm, making him let go of one of his swords.
"And Casey Jones scores." I mumble before immediately running off, there's another sharp pain in my leg but I ignore it until I arrive in the turtle lair, greeted by Raph and Mikey.
"Dude, you scared the shit outta me, why are you dressed like the Foot?"  Raph looks concerned but I say nothing, I simply hand him my father and gesture to Donnie's laboratory, he nods and I change my clothes to a black vest and grey sweatpant after bandaging up the wounds on my waist and leg. I then sit with my unconscious Dad.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧