Chapter 2: Amnesia And Titans

[Same day- DAYTIME]

Outside Vienna, Austria↣↣↣

Green eyes slowly opened and they scanned everything surrounding her.

She took in the battered interior of the car as well as the bloodied figure of a man beside her. She got a headache and just as she about to step out, she noticed another figure in the backseat.

She step down and after taking in the coldness around her, as well as the holes embedded in the car door, she opened the door and found herself catching the figure.

Upon noticing, she realized the figure is a female with wavy, slightly curled dark blue hair just above her midriff. 

She felt herself examining her. She is quite beautiful, she can admit. What she didn't take into account that both females doesn't even have a scratch while the man was dead even with the airbag under his head.

She picked up the purses laying at her feet and took the unknown female on her back. She didn't know why she was obliged to bring her along, but she didn't have time as a car came on the road shooting bullets at them.

She ran off to the woods, not feeling uncomfortable with the light weight of the woman.

She hid behind a tree and stared forward at the gas station in front of her. As soon as she saw the way clear, she ran inside straight to the station.

She left the unconscious woman on a bench in front of the bathroom. She washed her face and looked in the mirror, not recognising herself, realizing how different she looked from the one she brought along.

She went through her things from the blue purse, taking note of an odd key with the picture of a frog on roller-skates. She pulled out her passport and compared herself to the printed photo there.

She pulled out another one and read the name on it, "Kory Anders. Kory Anders. Kory... Anders"
She quickly opened the dark green one and noticed the same as her. She pulled out the passport and read off, "Elina... Leclair. Elina Leclair"

She also took notice of some papers having some weird writings on it. She feels like she knows the wordings but doesn't quite remember herself.

She pulled out a device and turned it on seeing what seemed to be a group photo, but it's all blurry. She pulled out two cards from each bag realizing they are the same reading, 'Hotel Das Alpen'

Vienna, Austria→→→

She arrived at the hotel and walked in, with the bluehead hanging along with her. She took in the interior and realized a person calling her name, "Miss Anders? Late night or early morning?"

She saw the woman who approached her eyeing the unconscious woman. Kory smiled in innocence, "So late I can't seem to remember our room numbers, I'm afraid"

For extra measures, she showed her the hotel card while bringing the bluehead closer. The woman in office dress, curled black hair with crayola lemon streaks, smiled teasingly, "How could you forget? You both have the whole top floor"

Kory clicked her tongue playfully and leaned the woman on her shoulder in visibility, "Very long night. Thank you"

As she turned to go to designated room, she remembered something, "Is this for something in the hotel?"
The hotel lady took the key and examined it, "No. No frogs. No skates"
Kory took the key back and turned around hearing the lady ask, "Can I send something up your room?

She turned her head in question, "What did you have in mind?"
"The same as before?"
"How exactly would you characterize, 'the same'?"