Chapter 7

KimberlyRicci: When They Take Over

So excited for you to watch this amazing sci-fi/horror series that we have been working on for a little over two years. Took a bit of time to get this project fully in production but we made it happen and we're grateful to @Netflix for taking us under their wing.

3,000,000 likes ~ 10,000 comments

---

The hotel that I'm staying at has a private beach which is perfect for us because we could do with the privacy after the recent headlines. I invited some of the other WWE superstars to join us for some fun before our show tonight because a lot of our lives is just work and sometimes we don't get to do the simple things like going to beach.

I wanted us to do some type of activity before the others arrived because I knew that they would be all over Kimberly so we met up with the guy that rents equipment out. The shed was pretty much filled with canoes, paddleboards and there were jet skis on the sandbanks but I would rather do that when the guys are here so we settled for paddleboarding. 

"You look so beautiful." I lightly caress Kimberly's cum covered face as she stares deeply into my eyes. "I don't kiss women who've sucked my dick."

A laugh leaves her lips as she slaps my chest, "You're such an asshole."

"I am an asshole." I agree while chuckling. 

Going paddle boarding with Kimberly Ricci is an experience that I will never forget and just reaffirmed the reason why I am head of heels for this woman. Getting along with a romantic interest so soon after meeting is quite rare and I am not one to pursue things so it's weird that I am infatuated with this woman.

Kimberly set her paddle down once we were far from the shore and did something that I could have never predicted. She undid her bikini top and began to fondle her breasts all while staring me in the eyes which made my member twitch. 

She surprised me even further by pulling down my swimming trunks and taking me into her mouth like it was nothing. I was surprised at the amount she was able to take in during her first try since I've not only been gifted with length but girth that some women aren't able to handle.

Watching her head bob up and down while her hand played with my balls was a true sight to see and my body started taking on a mind of its own. My head flung back as tingles ran down my spine and I remember staring down at Kimberly with hooded eyes only to see her smirking as she stared up at me.

That's when she knew she had me.

I'm not a selfish guy so I repaid the favor by going down on her in a moment that I didn't realise she was filming on her phone. These Hollywood star are the real freaks when it comes down to intimacy and all I wanted to do in that moment was to fuck her but that would have been too easy.