i found a way to live.

the sun hit my face as i woke up, squinting my eyes so i could see the room where i was, i felt an arm around me and quickly sprung up, i looked over and seen tom lying beside me, he was still sleeping. he looked so innocent and sweet as he slept, i couldn't help but just stare at him, he brought a warm feeling in the pit of my stomach. his face was so calm, all the anger that filled his face was gone, all the power he has when he is awake, when he's hurting me, it was all gone.

i got up and decided not to wake him, i'd rather not talk about what happened last night, at least not now, i made my way downstairs, looking for something to distract my mind. i turned the corner to the kitchen to see bill making pancakes, he looked up at me and smiled.

"oh my god you're finally awake!" bill yelled as he ran towards me and wrapped his arms around me.

he smelled like fresh vanilla, it was nice, i wrapped my arms around him and he held me for a moment.

he pulled back from me and went back to the pancakes "how you feeling?" he asked

"fine, i'm fine" i replied, hoping that this conversation wouldn't last much longer.

bill glanced up at me and smiled then turned his attention back to the pancakes. a few moments later he walked up to me with two plates, he set one infront of me and sat down.

"i'm really glad you're okay" he said nervously as he payed attention to his plate, playing with his food instead of eating it.

"i'm sorry...i didn't mean to....um..is tom gonna be mad?" i struggled to find the right sentence but bill looked up at me reassuringly.

"i don't know, but he wasn't mad last night, more..worried" bill explained.

"he was worried?" i asked

"yeah..do you not remember?" bill stared into my eyes, squinting his eyebrows at me.

"no, i don't" i said as i looked down at my untouched food.

bill noticed i hadn't eaten "you not hungry?" he asked.

"nah, not really feeling it" i sighed.

i looked over at bills plate that was not gone, i hadn't even noticed him eating it "you want mine?" i asked

bill smiled as he took my plate, he started eating and my eyes slowly shifted to the figure staring down the hall, i began to panic as i seen tom staring at me from afar, georg walked up behind him, starting a conversation, i sighed in relief as it would buy me time to leave.

i quickly returned my attention back to bill "can you take me out" i whispered to him.

"sure where you wanna go?" bill asked

"i don't know, just get ready, as soon as possible please" i rushed him.

i quickly got up and ran upstairs, right past tom, hoping he wouldn't try to talk to me. i rushed as i started getting ready, after about 10 minutes i was done, i looked at myself in the mirror. my eyes were slightly bloodshot and eye bags that i tried to cover with concealer, i didn't look my best but considering what happened last night i looked acceptable. i rushed over to bills room to see if he was ready, i swung the door open to see him changing, i quickly spun around not looking at him.

"sorry..i..i'll leave" i got nervous as i stood there, i was about to leave but before i closed the door bill yelled 'wait'. i stopped walking, still not looking at him.

"i'm ready" he said as i heard his footsteps approaching me.

i turned back around to him and his eyes met mine, he had the same eyes as tom, i wasn't scared of him, but he had the same look as tom, only i knew bill wouldn't hurt me.