Update! (Not part of the story)

Hello my wonderful readers!

I have news! I am writing short stories based off of a book I'm still kinda writing. They will have background info, unseen scenes, and other kinds of stuff, but all totally awesome! Please go check that out! The first one will be posted next week, as of today, and it's from my own hand made story, Technically. I will warn you though, they might have spoilers in them, so make sure to note if I put a SPOILER ALERT at the top of the story.

The next part of this story is gonna take a little longer to post since I'm technically grounded, so no devices. (Shhhh) But I will try my best to keep writing it.

OH! And my story was added to a list of books called Tales of Arcadia Book's- Story's- Stories- Crossover by 

Tysm for adding me to your list! (Tho this does rush me to find a cover, but I needed to do that anyways)

Aaaaannndddd I renamed the book. I'm sorry if you liked it, but this goes better with my plot (you'll see once I'm finished, it'll make more sense)

15 READERS!! WHOOP WHOOP!! Thank you SO VERY MUCH for reading this. You can't begin to imagine how happy I am right now! I honestly didn't think anyone would read this, but I'm glad you guys picked it up! (Please stick with me. The story gets better, I promise!)

That's all for now! Happy reading!

Keep it crispy~