Off To War

" ....please... please let me go... I gave you enough information on the reds! I gave you enough! I told you everything you wanted! I went against my own people to be able to go under the golds radar! Why are you doing this to me th- AH UGH "

A shout of pain rings out in the jail cell. The cold hard floor starting to soak with red blood as the man's stomach was stabbed. Above him was no other then the warlord himself, Hannibal Lector.

" I apologize for leading you on piggy but you've already seen to much and know to much about my activities. I don't need the people under me knowing what I do for fun " Hannibal hums and pushed the knife just a little deeper but made sure not to damage the things he wanted to eat " then again I'm a gentleman and I can make this less painful for you and allow you to live" Hannibal bends down slowly making eye contact with the man " do you know of anyone named Will Graham? Anyone at all? Come come speak to me~ or I'll just have to get you to speak in other ways "

The pain was to much and the man felt as if he would pass out but hearing he might live allowed him to have some fighting chance " Will?" He whispers and closed his eyes " there are many people with that name.... most of them already dead or missing in action in the war." He opens his eyes again " though there was one said to have just ran away for some reason. I....I heard it was because of what he is"

" and what is he?" This peaked Hannibals interest now " what is he?

" i....I'm not sure it's classified even to me " he groans and lifted his hand " please I've told you all you wanted....I beg you let me go "

Hannibals eyes showed no light in them as he slowly pulled the knife out. Whoever Will Graham was he was a naughty man. A man that could face death for being a red living as a gold or even worse " hmmm~ yes, you're right. " Hannibal got up looking at the soaked knife " you've done well

" you'll let me go then!?" The man held his stomach trying to cover up the wound and stop the bleeding

" oh? What made you think I would let you go? You're a naughty boy~ I only said you can live. I never said how long" Hannibal turned away walking to the wooden door " be grateful " he said before he left the room closing and locking the door behind him.

.............

It had been a few days after the huge party the king had held. Will was grateful for the end of his suffering and glad he rushed out of there before he could lose it anymore then he had already. Though in his rush he realized right when he got home that he had taken Hannibals suit. Which meant that Will had to find someway to return it but it's been a good 2 weeks and his not seen the man for so long. Will was thinking of just selling it off because he didn't want anything to do with the ruthless warlord. Though it seems luck was never on Wills side now was it?

Will had walked into the headquarters of the "Royal FBI Academy" he was a part time teacher here and also did some cases when Jack needed him. Today was one of those days where Jack didn't stop texting him to come to the office. Will didn't have much of an idea on what was going on. Though once he got to the office and looked through the glass window seeing other people in the room who were in the royal military uniforms. This peaked Wills interest and also worried him. What was the military doing at the academy? Though the more Will looked around the more worried he got and that's  when he spotted Hannibal himself standing in the room. His uniform was a black color and neatly pressed on. Everything seemed to fit this man like a glove. As if no clothing in the world would ever dare make this man less then what he was.

Will wanted to turn away and rush home but he pushed open the doors to Jack's office and walked in. The room was filled with chatter. Young men from lower ranks in the military sat on the sides of the table while Jack was at the head and Hannibal at the other head of the table. Will spotted one seat and walked towards it sitting right next to Jack.