{Eight}🩵A whirlpool of colors🩵

"Good." Ezekiel said snapping his fingers, Hailey now could speak her mind.

"Jake! No! Don't do it!" She cried grabbing onto him, he sadly smiled and cupped her cheek caressing it gently. Tears flowed out of her eyes.

"I love you, goodbye." He said looking into her charcoal black eyes. Hailey then felt light, Jake and everything faded away. But soon she was back in the forest clearing.

"No!" She screamed falling to her knees, her eyes filled with tears.

>><<

"I hear Hailey." Zander stood up worriedly.

"Come on!" They all bolted through the forest and saw her sobbing and screaming.

"Hailey! What happened!? Where's Jake!?" Milly asked squatting down.

"H-he's-". She just broke out into more sobs.

A huge group of cloaked figure surrounded them suddenly. All of them stood up ready to fight, except Hailey.

"Okay we can do this!" Daisy said, but Hailey murmured,

"They won't attack us, Jake made a deal!" She cried, they all stood shocked and concerned now.

>><<

"Now, here is how to preform the spell." He smiled devilishly before explaining how to cast it.

Jake looked at him and suddenly hit him with a powerful luminescence spell. Ezekiel yelped in pain but his eyes shot daggers at him.

"You brat! You know I have other ways of extracting your powers, if you won't do this the easy way I'll do it the hard way. Of course now once I kill you, I won't spare your little friends." He said before hitting him with a twilight spell.

Jake winced and gripped his arm where it hit, painful. But he quickly used some strength and used some air magic to move out of the way of one of Ezekiels Pyro spells.

"I won't let you win!" He yelled preforming a light and water spell. It barely missed him.

"Face it Sterling, you'll suffer the same painful fate as your father. I managed to take his Pyro magic, but failed to get geo. I already possessed twilight." He devilishly cackled.

Jake's eyes burned with furry as he shot a strong water blast knocking the older man down. But he soon regained balance and darted quickly behind him hitting him to the ground with a combination spell.

"Game over, Jake." Ezekiel grinned as he stood over him, he held a dagger in his hand. Jakes eyes widened, that dagger was one that allowed anyone to harness another's power.

"No!" Jake yelled managing to break free, the dagger barely missed him. Jake then used every last ounce of his energy and strength willingly giving himself up. A thousand things blurred through his mind. He thought of his family, his father. He thought of Rosy and his friends. Then he thought of Hailey, oh how he wished to see her again. But he knew what had to be done.

Blinding lights and colors shot about the room as Jake focused, Ezekiel realized what was happening and tried to flee, but Jake caught him. His eyes glowed a white light. Before he summoned the power of all of the world's magic. Ezekiel shrieked and groaned in agony upon feeling the outburst. Jake watched as he turned to ashes instantly in the blinding colorful lights.

As the lights faded Jake felt himself go light headed and numb. He didn't care though, his face painted with content. He softly smiled as he let himself fall back. His eyes closed right before he hit the ground. Little did he know a ghostly figure had witnessed the whole thing. It smiled, a soft, sad, proud smile.