Meeting the crew

(Thoughts)

*action*

"Explaining/describing things"

SHOUTING!!

:speaking

Pov Grimmjow: 

Grimmjow: so sister I should probably Introduce the rest of my inner circle.

Esdeath: please do little brother I would like to meet the rest of your pathetic Allies.

Grimmjow: " clearly Agitated " they are not pathetic and there not just allies their practically my family...

Esdeath: oh please grimmy you and I both know we are far above them they have no right to even consider themselves anything more than peasants to us! " she said while lightly laughing "

Grimmjow: that attitude will get you killed sister. " he said In a annoyed tone"

Esdeath: not likely brother I have dominated the battlefield for several years there is No-one out side of our bloodline that could stand a chance against me! "she laughed"

Grimmjow: seven Years outside of our Kingdom Has done little to silence your tongue...

"They arrive back at the meeting room"

Grimmjow: you have already met rose, sung-sun and amilou.

"The three glare at esdeath"

Esdeath: yes......  I hope they are more impressive than their leader.

Amilou: huh! HOW DAR-

Grimmjow: stand down amilou!.... As of right now she is in a Alliance with us.

Amilou: but she-

Grimmjow: enough!

Amilou: " quiet but angry" yes your majesty...

Grimmjow: good now you might remember sukuna and alucard.

Alucard: nice to meet you shiver titties! " he said with a flirty tone"

Sukuna: I hope your war is more entertaining than the last one we were apart of. " he said with boredom"

Esdeath: " to alucard" first off if you ever call me that again I will cut off your cock and shove it up your ass!

Alucard: ooooh kinky I look forward to see what other kinky shit you have planned for us!

Esdeath: " to sukuna" second off this war will the most entertaining war you'll ever be apart off

Sukuna: hmm we'll see about that. " he said slightly more interested "

Esdeath: also keep your solders in line brother! " she said Referring to alucard "

Grimmjow: don't tell me how to rule my subjects......   ANYWAY! Next we have kukaku and Rangiku.

Rangiku: hey sweetheart "looks esdeath over" your not your brother but your still pretty cute. " she said in a flirty voice "

 " she said in a flirty voice "