What to do with a little assassin

:speaking

*action*

"Description"

(Thought)

ψ D̵̛̜̮͎̤̠̋̀̄͆è̸̔̈́͋͜m̶̢̦̗͌o̶̢̨͋̆ń̵̢̨͓͖̑̎̚i̵̮̹̘̹̙͂̽ç̸̮̔̓̊͂ ̷̻̊̉ͅg̶̟͓͍͆͊͛r̴̨̰͎̣̞̊̽̎i̶̮͂m̷͇̪̞̲̭͑̋̀̋́m̶͚̻̈́̎̓͌j̵͕̣̘̫͌̓͆͋͊o̵̧̙̘͒̊͘ẃ̸͔̔̐̕ ⛥

Previously in the espada war camp:

Doya: *wakes up* huh where am I?

*doya looks around and sees that she's in a cage*

Doya: oh shit.

Grimmjow: well look who decided to wake up.

________________________________________________________________________________

Currently:

Grimmjow: *laughs* well I was wondering if you weren't gonna wake up, I was kinda worried I hit you so hard your little neck snapped.

* he said as he, sukuna and Gouru laughed*

Gouru: so this is who has been following us these past few days?

Grimmjow: well if my nose isn't Lying to me, then I'd say yes.

Sukuna: huh, I would have expected them to send someone a little more...

Doya: *glares* what, you were expecting them to send a guy right?

Sukuna: I was going to say skilled, bitch.

Doya: Sure you were, so what are you gonna do now?

Grimmjow: good question, what to do with a little assassin?

Sukuna: *smiles sinisterly* we could cut off her fingers.

Gouru: *grins* or we could let Szayelaporro have her, I'm sure he could find a use for her.

Grimmjow: hmm, there both good ideas but I would like to get some information out of our little blond friend...

Doya: I ain't telling you shit!

Grimmjow: aww, don't be like that, all I want to know is who sent you, I promise you will be let go.

Doya: ha! If I tell you they'll kill me.

Grimmjow: *chuckles* and if you don't ill make you wish they did.

Doya: oh please, you ain't shit compared to my employer.

Grimmjow: oh is that right? Tell me have you ever seen your employer fight?

Doya: well no but-

Grimmjow: well then how do you know if they can compete with me?

Doya: well I don't-

Grimmjow: exactly, so tell me darling do you want to take the risk of your employer doing something before I kill them or would you rather I kill you and have Szayelaporro pick through what's left of your brain to get the information?

Doya:...

Grimmjow: hmm tell you what ill free and give you one hundred gold for your Cooperation, all you have to do is tell me what I want to here...

Doya: and you'll give me my weapons back?

Gouru: you ungrateful little bitch! Lord grimmjow is already offering you so much and your still asking for more! I should smite you for that!

Grimmjow: calm down Gouru, its not an unreasonable request.

Grimmjow: so my dear if you tell me what I want to know ill Release you, give you your weapons and the gold, so... ☠ D̸͙̬͉̙͒̀͛o̸̢̿̈́͐̽͝ ̶͈̯̱̺̇ẇ̵͕̄e̶̡̮̠͎͛̓̾͜ ̷͔̣̀̽h̷͍̟͎̺͛̐̋̾ḁ̴͚̮̼̉̋̉̚͝v̸̺̬̖̜͆ȩ̵̠̠̿ͅ ̴̥̺̱̮̗̍̌͘͝ȧ̷̧̍̓͘͝ ̸̦̰̰̺̈͐ḏ̴̝̙̆̾̒ḙ̷͖̘̔͐͌a̷̼̹͚͉̣̋͠ľ̸͈̄̇̋͘