you have a sister!?

: speaking

*Action*

(Thoughts)

"Description"

Grimmjow POV:

Grimmjow: umm, did I just here what I think I heard?

Di Roy: you have a fuckin sister!?

Alucard: and this one ain't even hot.

Akame: *coldly* what are you doing here kerome?

Kerome: *coldly* to finish what mother started....

Alfred: could that possibly wait until after dinner? I just made this lovely roasted danger beast.

"Kerome and akame immediately started drooling at the sight of the massive roast"

Akame/kerome: fine/alright.

Amiluo: is nobody gonna address the fact that Miss black and brooding has a little demon copy?

Harribel: it would be best to ignore that subject at the moment, we don't need to mess up the throne room again.

Amiluo: alright, fine.

"Once everyone had begun eating the tension in the room was palpable"

Grimmjow: can one of you explain what the fuck is going on?

Akame: personal family issues.

"Sukuna smirked devilishly)

Sukuna: from what I heard it sounded like there are some daddy issues at play here- whoa!?

"Both akame and kerome threw there knives at sukuna both barely missing either side of his head"

Sukuna: the fuck was that for!?

Harribel: *continues calmly eating* it would be in your best interest to not invade there privacy, the chances of them Missing again are low.

Grimmjow: *sigh* this is gonna be a long dinner....

Akame: she is a angry and uninformed, she blames me for our father's passing, while I was attempting to save him, she only saw the very end of the event.

Kerome: what else was there to see? Father's bloody corpse was laying in your arms.

Akame: and you ignore the fact that there were dozens of bodies of enemy warriors surrounding me and father.

Kerome: and you were the one that was holding his corpse.

Harribel: how do you know she killed him and wasn't just mourning his death? She could have been trying to save him and he died in her arms, did you consider that or try to talk to her?

Kerome: you act like you understand the situation!

Grimmjow: *annoyed* enough! If you two really can't talk about this, then you will decide it like my master taught me.

Mudusa: grimm, are you really planning to make them-

Grimmjow: fight until either one dies or they figure out a solution? Yes, yes I am.

Akame: if that is what it takes to make her understand, then I am willing to battle.

Kerome: that works fine with me.

Grimmjow: great, get your weapons and meet me in the arena.

Timeskip: the arena.

Grimmjow: alright, here's how this works, you two are gonna fight until either one of you submits, dies or you guys figure out how to end this argument, got it?