chapter 1

Y/N pov

A lot has been going on for me. being undefeated in the UFC and knowing my next fight at UFC 290 I have a title shot for the UFC feather weight belt. one night I was walking around downtown when I came across something. I noticed that a man was bothering a woman and she seemed to be pissed off by the man. I then went up to the guy and tapped his shoulder and he turned to me.

Y/N: hey buddy leave her alone. she doesn't want to be bothered by you.

Guy: hey man mind your own business.

Y/N: buddy I'm not going to tell you again.

Guy: and what are you going to do about it?

I then took the guy down to the ground and put him in a arm triangle choke and after 8 seconds he tapped out and I got up.

Y/N: you going to stop?

Guy: y-yes.

Y/N: great. now leave.

the guy then got up and ran off.

Y/N: are you alright ma'am?

Yor: Y-yes thank you.

Y/N: no problem. he won't be coming back.

Yor: (wow he has such good grappling and submission skills. is he a fighter?) u-um w-what's your name?

Y/N: oh my name is Y/N. Y/N L/N. what's yours?

Yor: Y-Yor Briar.

Y/N: nice to meet you.

Yor: nice to meet you too. so what are you up too?

Y/N: nothing much I was taking a walk downtown. what about you?

Yor: nothing much. I was just going for a walk. I'm actually going to a cafe. w-would you like to join me?

Y/N: sure.

we then went to a cafe close by. we then went in and sat down at our table. we then placed our orders and we already got our drinks. while we were waiting we were having a great conversation.

Yor: so Y/N just curious because I noticed your grappling and submission skills and I was wondering are you a fighter?

Y/N: yeah. I'm actually a UFC fighter.

Yor: really? when's your next fight?

Y/N: my next fight is a couple weeks away at UFC 290. it's actually my chance to go in there and win the UFC featherweight championship belt.

Yor: wow that's amazing. I hope you win the belt.

Y/N: thanks it really means a lot and um... I hope you come see the fight.

then our food came along. we then both ate our food and once we finished I paid and we both left the restaurant and I took you home to her apartment which surprisingly we both live in the same apartment complex. 

Y/N: so you are you doing anything tomorrow?

Yor: not really. why?

Y/N: well I was thinking maybe we could spend time together tomorrow and we could get to know each other.

Yor: sure sounds great.

we then exchanged phone numbers and I then went into my apartment and went to my bedroom and changed into some sleeping clothes. once I got into bed I got a text from yor.

Texting pov

Yor: good night Y/N. see you tomorrow.

Y/N: good night to you too.

I then set my phone on my nightstand and went to sleep.