chapter 4

Y/N pov

tonight was the title fight I was in the dressing room working on my punching and kicking before walking out.

Yor: you ready?

Y/N: y-yeah I guess.

Yor: what's wrong?

Y/N: it's just this is going to be a tough fight and I don't want to lose this fight.

Yor: don't worry you got this remember we trained for this. I know that you will go out there and win that belt.

Y/N: yeah I got this.

before I was about to walkout my parents made a surprise visit.

Y/N: mom, dad you guys made it.

Y/D your dad: of course son we wouldn't miss the biggest fight in your career.

Y/N: thanks mom and dad. it means a lot.

Y/M your mom: of course Y/N. who's this lovely lady?

Y/N: this is my girlfriend yor.

Yor: it's very nice to meet you both.

a while later my parents left the dressing room to get seated and I walked out of the dressing room with my coach and yor following behind me. 

walkout music:

once I got to the octagon I took off my shirt and handed it to yor leaving me in my shorts and I stepped into the octagon ready for the fight. A while later bruce buffer and the camera crew entered the octagon.

Bruce: ladies and gentlemen this is the main event if the evening. this fight is 5 rounds in the UFC featherweight division for the UFC featherweight championship of the world. IT'S TIME!!! introducing first fighting out of the blue corner an undefeated mixed martial artist holding perfect professional record record 13 wins no losses. he stands 5 feet 7 inches tall weighing at 145 lbs fighting out of Las Vegas Nevada USA. presenting the challenger Y/N L/N!!! and now introducing his opponent fighting out of the red corner a mixed martial artist holding professional record 25 wins 2 losses. he stand 5 feet 6 inches tall weighing in at 146 lbs. fighting out of New south wales Australia presenting the champion Alexander "the great" Volkanovski!! our referee in charge herb dean.

me and Volkanovski met in the middle of the octagon.

Herb: alright gentlemen we've been other the rules in the dressing room obey my commands at all times protect yourself at all times touch gloves if you want.

me and Alex touched gloves and we went back to our corners as bruce and the camera crew left and the ref started the fight.

during the first round I was able to land a few clean punches and kicks but Alex came at me with a bunch of punches which I imagined to block but one of the punches landed on my nose and made my nose bleed. for the last 30 seconds of the first round I was able to land a few kicks to the body and Alex managed to go for a takedown and he was on top of me trying to go for ground and pound and I was able to defend myself until the round ended. we then went back to our corners as our trainers came inside the octagon to check for injuries.

coach: good performance first round but remember to not let him go for ground and pound.

Y/N: got it.

Yor: remember if he takes you down and he's on top of you keep him in your guard and remember the submissions we went over.

Y/N: yeah. I got this.

then yor gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Yor: I love you Y/N.

Y/N: I love you too.

yor and my coach then left the octagon as the ref started the next round. around 2 minutes in the second round Alex tried to go for a takedown and I was able to defend it and get into full guard and I moved my legs to put him in a triangle choke and he tapped out as the crowd was cheering. I then went and climbed onto the fence of the octagon and stood on top 

Y/N: Let's GO!!!!

I then got off of the fence and went over to Alex as he was being helped by his trainers.

Y/N: respect Alex. hell of a fight. 

Yor then came into the octagon and I went over to her and I hugged her.

Y/N: I did it!

Yor: congratulations! I knew you could do it.

Y/N: thank you. I knew we could do it. all of the training paid off.

me and Alex met in the middle of the octagon as bruce was announcing the winner.

Bruce: ladies and gentlemen referee herd dean has called a stop to this contest at 2 minutes of the second round. declaring the winner by submission due to a triangle choke. and NEW!!! undisputed UFC featherweight champion of the world! Y/N L/N!!

dana white then wrapped the belt around my waist as I started crying tears of joy. then Joe rogan came over to interview me.

Joe: im here with the winner and new UFC featherweight champion of the world Y/N L/N! Y/N how does it feel to become the new Featherweight champion?

Y/N: what's up Las Vegas!!! it feels awesome it feels great.

Joe: Y/N coming into this fight how did you think this fight was going to go against Volkanovski?

Y/N: he's a tough opponent and I knew that I could go for the submission. Also I just wanted to thank Alexander Volkanovski. you are one hell of a man. I wish you the best of luck in your career thank you Alex.

Joe: Y/N what do you think is next for you?

Y/N: all I'll say is I will defend this belt no matter what! let's Fucking go!!

Joe: alright Y/N congrats on your victory tonight. Y/N L/N ladies and gentlemen!

I then left the octagon holding my belt as yor followed behind me. I then headed back to my dressing room. while I was there I was hugging my belt as I was crying.

Yor: Y/N what's wrong?

Y/N: *sniff* it's just this is the biggest accomplishment I've ever achieved and like I said I will defend this belt.

Yor: I know. but your next fight isn't for a while. so let's go home and I'll cook your favorite.

Y/N: *sniff* okay.

I then changed into my regular clothes and we then left the arena. we then got into my car and we drove back to the apartment. when we got back to the apartment I took my belt and set on the table and I went to the bathroom to take a shower. once I was finished I got out of the shower and dried off and I changed into some sleeping clothes and I went to the kitchen where Yor set two plates of food on the table. I saw it was chicken Alfredo and we both sat down at the table and started eating dinner. once we finished eating dinner I took the dishes and put them in the sink. I then took my UFC belt and took it to my bedroom and set on a desk and I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth. once I finished I went to my bedroom where yor was laying in bed dressed in a night gown and I got into bed with her and she snuggled up to me.

Yor: I love you so much Y/N

Y/N: *yawn* I love you too.

we then cuddled up to each other.

Yor: good night my champion. I love you.

Y/N: good night I love you too.