chapter 2

Y/N pov

I woke up the next morning feeling well rested knowing that today me and yor would go out and spend the day together since tomorrow is when I start training for my next fight at UFC 290. I got out of bed and went to my bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I then went back to my bedroom to get dressed. once I got dressed I went to my kitchen and made a bowl of cereal of breakfast. once I finished eating breakfast I left my apartment and went next door to yor's apartment and knocked on the door. a few minutes later yor answered the door.

Yor: oh hi Y/N great to see you.

Y/N: great to see you too.

we then both left the apartment and decided to go walking around downtown. while we were going around downtown we were getting to know a lot more about each other. At some point we decided to go to a park.

Yor: so Y/N since your fight is coming up I wonder whats your record?

Y/N: um my record is 13 wins and 0 losses. which is 7 by knockout and 6 by submission.

Yor: wow that's impressive. I'll definitely be sure to see you fight.

Timeskip

later that evening we then went back to the apartment and I decided to go for a evening run. while I was going down the street some guy came up to me and tried to rob me.

Guy: hey empty your pockets!

Y/N: I ain't emptying my pockets.

at that point I went for the takedown and we were both on the ground wrestling when at some point he tried to get on top of me but I happed that someone took the guy off of me and they eliminated the guy. I noticed that the person who eliminated the guy was yor.

Y/N: Y-Yor?

Yor: *gasps* Y/N I-it's not what it looks like.

Y/N: w-what's going on?

Yor: i-i... *sigh* you found out I'm an assassin. this guy was one of my targets. a-and I didn't want you to find out because I didn't know what you would think.

I then stood up and went up to yor.

Y/N: no actually. thank you for helping me. and don't worry your secret is safe with me.

Yor: r-really?

we then got close to each other.

Y/N: yes. actually I've felt a connection when I first met you. your beauty I've fallen in love. and we've both been there to help each other when we needed each other the most.

Yor: r-really I-

I then pulled her in for a kiss that lasted for 15 seconds. we then parted.

Yor: w-wow that was my first kiss.

Y/N: y-yeah I could say the same.

after that me and yor headed back to the apartment.

Y/N: crazy night huh?

Yor: yeah it was.

Y/N: yeah. so um... have a goodnight.

Yor then kissed me on the cheek.

Yor: goodnight to you too.

I then went into my apartment and went to my bathroom to take a shower. once I finished I got out of the shower and dried off and I changed into some sleeping clothes. I then went to my bedroom and got under the covers and went to sleep.