Book Cover

I enjoy Naruto and I'm thinking I've making a Fanfiction. I actually have on that I didn't get the time to finish it publish but, this is my recently one. I'm planning on publishing it when I get the chance. I'm gonna finish my other books first though. I'll show you all the first one later.

(Description)
Three ninjas from a rarely known village make there way into Squad 7 life at the Chunins exam.
There Sensei a great man an old friend of Kakashi. Is teaching the three girls to be amazing ninjas.
One girl is smart and shy, one is peppy looks weak but is very strong, and the last one a leader figure serious yet caring and always looking out for her team no matter the cost.
There village holds mountains, forrest, and waterfalls. It is the village of Roses or as some call it The Village Of Secrets.
The girls work together perfect and are like sisters. The girls seem like a small team because they use their looks I their advantage.
The hidden leaf village is working with their village more and more. That makes them visit Naruto and the others more and more. Soon feelings begin to grow as does the darkness am secrets their village hides. Can the girls stop the darkness or just delay it?