Book cover for Animaniachan

Here another for the lovely Animaniachan .
Glad you like it! Also I just wanna say guys I can not do this stuff by email unless you have Yahoo! Just thought I throw that out there. It'll be best to do this through kik. Sorry totally off topic!
Ok the description which is always awesome! You'll all love it!

Description:

'Where am I?' That was the thoughts of Ciel Phantomhive when he woke up in an unfamiliar place. This place gave him the creeps and the worst part is, he couldn't find his loyal butler anywhere near him.

"Sebastian, Sebastian!" He yelled while wondering around the dark area. But he stopped in his tracks when he heard a demonic giggle followed by a pair of footsteps. A figure soon came in his sight and it stopped a few feet in front of him, it's face hidden by the shadows.

"I wouldn't be wasting your breath if I were you little boy, since your doggie isn't anywhere around here~" The figure said in a mocking tone and gave Ciel the chills.

"W-who are you?" The figure gave a mocking laugh at his question.

"Who am I you ask?" Before he realized what had happened he was pushed against the wall with a pair of hands grabbing his neck tightly.

"That's for you to find out Earl Ciel Phantomhive~"