Book Cover(Recently Posted)

Another one I recently posted~
I hope you all will read it I'm gonna edit this cover to be better. Hope you all like it!

Description:

"Daddy!" A small brunette yells

"I'll come back for you. If I'm not back in the passing year come find me." He whispered

She stared at him her navy blue eye shaking at him. Her tears fell down her pale cheeks as he vanished. Black feathers fell all around her as she stared where he was. Her small fist clenched into a fist her tears splattering next to them. She looked down a her brown bangs covered her eyes.

"I promise to be strong....when I come to get you....I will show you father...."

~~~~~~

"The kills keep getting more frequent." A black haired boy said staring at the three bodies

Each body covered in animal like claw marks and bites. One however has their neck broken and no further damage. The male besides the 12 year old boy stared at the bodies. He stared mostly at the scratches on them reminding him of something. He looked away into an alley a small black cat with blue eyes stared at him. His eyes widen slightly till it vanished.

"Let's go back to the mansion." The black haired boy said walking back

"Yes my lord." He said a little in a daze as he walked back

"Daddy...." A soft voice said standing in a alley way a 12 year old girl.

Brown curled that reached her lower back, navy blue eyes filled with hidden pain, large, blue hat covering most of her head(like madam reds), small blus coat, long blue dresses that almost touched the floor, an small two inches heels.

A black cat with golden eyes by her feet meowed sitting down. It had mischief in it's eyes as it hide something. Something dark and terrifying.

"I've finally found him....now to prove my worth." She said her eyes turning red for a moment

____

Sapphire the adopt daughter of Sebastian has come back for her father. Sebastian failed to come back so she has came as promised. She sees Ciel as an obstacle to get to her father.
To prove her power to him.
The power he doesn't know she has.
She's ready to kill just to be with her father.
With her partner in crime Midnight they will destroy and take back what is there's.
And maybe gain revenge on those that hurt them before she was adopted.