-SEYRAN'S POV-

I was shaking, crying, trembling with anger, hurt and frustration.
My mind throbbed with emotions like betrayal. If past had been a little different,my whole present would have been something completely else.

Ferit loathed me,I knew but what I never knew was that he would go to such extents to ruin my life. And now I loathed Ferit. I knew nothing in this world more than the fact that I hated Ferit with every cell of my body.
And I would burn myself if not him.

My footsteps quickened,my fists were strong,nails digging. I wanted to hurt something. I wanted to hurt myself.
Anger slowly subdued into self-pity
and neverending sadness.

Panting,I rushed to my bedroom but was stopped mid-tracks and I was astounded upon seeing Suna.

She gulped hard,her face turning pale as if she had been caught red handed.
"Suna? What are..you..?" I found myself unable to complete.

"I wasn't... doing.. anything.I came here to see you..." My eyes remained glued on her each nervous step.

"Suna, are you okay? All of a sudden,you surprised me." I gulped, stepping forward while she stepped back,each step mimicking mine. Face pale and broken. Body trembling.

And as her back hit the wall,she halted but I continued,watching Suna breaking down in tears, watching her back sliding down the wall, watching her dropped on the ground, watching her now crying, covering her face.

Anxiety spread in my veins as I reached Suna, consoling her in my arms and bombing her with infinite questions. Soon, the queries died down and I only focused on collecting my sister who was distraught. Who was in need. Reminding me the times,she had been with me,same situation only characters were swapped.

"I don't know what to do....I,"with her each sob, I felt my heart breaking in pieces.

I ran my fingers through my sister's silky hair while she cried in my neck, hugging me tight. Then slowly things started making sense as I connect the dots. I hadn't heard from Suna from a long time. I was so lost in my own world that I had completely forgotten about her.

"What's wrong? Is everything, everyone alright?" I cupped her face but she only cried more.

"Mom? Is she fine? Dad?..Suna!" I grew impatient now shaking her and not comforting her.

"They are alright..." She musterd up those words before settling back in my neck.

"Seyran what will I do now?" She looked at me so hopeful that I would have given away my life to keep that hope alive.

"What's it?Tell me, I'll help you. I swear I won't judge you? What is it?" My mind muddled with endless possibilities, most of them negative.

"Seyran... I....I need money." She broke down.

"It's all yours,my everything is yours."

"Seyran, it's a huge... amount." She hiccuped and now I had lost every remaining store of my patience,so I gripped her arms firmly.

"Suna! Tell me what is it? I'd give away everything without thinking twice! Suna!" My voice was harsh.

"Come back to your senses and tell me! Tell me truthfully. Tell me clearly. Tell me everything!" I demanded and her tears stopped momentarily and she looked down,her body not trembling anymore hesitation clouded her feature unabling her to voice out her misery. I softly rubbed her back,encouraging her through my eyes.

"Seyran...I....I..slept...with someone,you remember I used to tell you about him...?"

"Tarik?" My mind after searching for the crowd pinpointed on the person, I remembered Suna telling me the most about.