five dot five (5.5)

this chapter is taking place in between chapter 5 and chapter 6.

i don't recommend reading the author's note if u haven't finished reading the story !

smut ahead - i had a smutless version written but in the context of their dynamic to each other in the earlier chapters, it didn't make as much sense without it. ☠️ here they go again. . . (😒)

**

whenever el pondered long enough about what she was really doing, she felt a hint of — not shame, not entirely regret — but dubiety.

whenever she was sitting next to her friends, mike and her arguing as usual, and saw the way they roll their eyes at them not even knowing what they were doing when they were alone — that dubiety crawled up to the surface.

she found herself more than once looking at mike when he wasn't aware of it, pondering whether he was worth the risk of what they were doing.

was he worth withholding the truth —a nicer way of saying lying to them about their dynamic— from max and everyone else?

was he worth the risk of them finding it out?

but those thoughts and risks faded into a blackout each time his hands were on her skin or he was inside of her.

like he was now.

"fuck." he hissed in pleasure when she sank down on him.

fuck, indeed.

she'd deny it to herself but these moments with mike were starting to be the highlight of her days. she was able to lose herself in the pleasure and forget about anything else.

forget about college stress, forget about propriety, forget about what she should and what she shouldn't do.

ending up with mike like this, whether it's in either of their dorms or in inconvenient places — was simply thrilling.

which is why she could almost never turn him down whenever he offered this because she feels the same almost every time.

she'd never voice that aloud though since that would mean to step over her dignity, he didn't need to know her thoughts.

to the contrary of her, mike was blunt and direct when it came to having sex together.

he texted her a simple message to meet up in the parking lot in between classes and she gladly took up on his offer.

now, they were in the backseat of his small car - forced to stay chest to chest as el moved her hips on him.

"i've been waiting for this for the whole day." he admitted, his hands gripped her ass beneath her pleaded skirt. that damn skirt that made him hard the moment he saw it on her. "i've been thinking of filling your pussy with my cock while sitting in damn class."

el clenched her throat after his filthy words, she couldn't let any noise out. she couldn't give him any of that satisfaction, stroking his ego is something she wants to avoid at all costs.

mike noticed her internal dilemma, biting down his bottom lip while grinning and brought his hand up to cup her throat.

el's eyes widened the moment she felt one of his cold hands around her throat. it laid still on her skin while his other hand was kneading her ass and subtly guided her movements on him.

his thumb leisurely rested against the skin, caressing it ever so gently; until he felt it. the way her throat bopped against his finger, the pained expression that settled on her face — she was fighting against the urge to moan.