113 Radical Honesty

𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝕊𝕚𝕩: 𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕂𝕚𝕕 𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕥

"Come on, write your names on the wall" I say to Ant and Camila. After we "make our mark" I drag Anthony to go dance, but the first thing he wants to do is get drunk. We approach a fan with a bag hanging from one of the blades. As we get there, I look over at the drinks table, I see Spider put his hand around Missy's waist. I didn't know they were a thing....

"Alright Ant, let's go dance. I want to get drunk, shake ass, and have a good time." He kisses my cheek and takes my hand away from the fan. I go grab a drink and he does the same. So after a couple shots and my cup is gone, I'm ready to dance.

I see Camila and start to dance. I do little bounces and nodding my head. Mila reaches for my arms and we start to move together. All a sudden Ice Spice comes on. So of course, I bend a little and start shaking ass to the beat. The next thing I know I feel a hand grab my waist and move along with me. I glanced behind me and see Anthony with a drink up and dancing with me. It's little moments like this. Like I said, I love the way he is with me. AND, he isn't the jealous type. His fine ass fuck girlfriend is shaking ass at a high school party and he doesn't get upset, just catches what I'm throwing.

Yet, during my good time I look up and see Malakai crossing is mark out on the wall. "Wait, one second Ant" I say after taking a drink from his cup. I go to approach Malakai and almost miss him. I caught up to him leaving and throwing a traffic cone.

"Oi!", he turns around, "Why are you leaving? And, why did you cross out your mark?" "Did you know? You knew about Amerie and Rowan?" I stopped in my tracks. "No, are they a thing. I thought he was just helping her with her campaign." "Yeah, I did too" he starts to take off and I try to follow him. "Can I just be alone Daniella? I know you're just trying to be a friend but, I need to be alone". I nod my head and just let him go. I this my head back and sigh. I'm sad this is night has been bad for him, but it's not going to ruin my night.

I go back to the party to see Ant and Spider secluded. I sit on Ant's lap and Spider gives me a dirty look. "Piss off Dani, we're having a chat". "I don't care Spider I'm staying. What could you be talking about that is so important at a party?" he just looks at me looking disappointed. "Just let her stay. She has good advice and she's a girl too" Ant says. "Wait it's about a girl? Is it about Missy? I saw you put your arm behind her waist earlier" his face drops, "It is about Missy!" "Shhhh" Spider whisper yells at me. "It's like Voss says, 'Cant' let girls mess with our heads'" I back hand his chest. "In all fairness you were messing with him at the beginning of term" Spider adds. I just roll my eyes. "What if that's bullshit? Why don't we just lay it all on the line?Tell them how we feel? That's what you did and your girl is sitting right here on your lap" Spider questions. "Yeah dude, like radical honesty" Ant chimes in. "Yes dude. Radical honesty." I can't help but laugh. Spider chants that to himself as Missy walks by and he gets up to follow her.

"What?" Anthony asks. "You two are a mess" I say laughing. "Do you want to go back up and dance? Or..." "We can stay here too if you want. A little birdy told me that you sit in silence with people". "Yeah for like a pep talk or something. Not just to do it. I something wrong? Or..." "No, I just want to see how that feels" he admits. I get off his lap and just sit next to him and lean into his side. He held me and we stayed for a while. Until Cash texted me that he was almost here.

"Hey, I've got to go back up. I have to do something for someone. Um, I can come back down. Or come to yours, or meet you back at mine? What do you want to do?" He sits up. "Oh, I hadn't really thought too much of it. I'll come up with you and go from there?" I nod and take his hand upstairs to meet Cash.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ... •°*"˜.•°*"˜

As I arrive outside, I see Cash approach and I smile because I'm thinking he's gonna be clean. That is until Chook revs his engine before taking off. "You've got to be kidding me. He was with Chook." Darren says to Harper. My heart starts racing. I don't know if I cut in now or just wait. Before I can make up my mind, Darren bolts away. "Darren, I can explain! I-" he then sees Harper, "Harper, I... I can explain this, okay? I can explain everything." he goes after Darren.

"Harper?" I try to get her attention but she just stands there. "Harper?" she turns to walk away. "Harper that was his last job! He just wanted to keep it-" "You knew?!" "Well, kind of. He just wanted someone to know in case-" "Leave!" she yells at me. "Harper-" "I said leave!"

I start to take off and Ant follows me. "You knew?" "He came by my house just to ask me to keep it hush. Chook wouldn't leave him alone. He wasn't seeing him" I start to paint, "And- h-he um-" "Breathe Ella. I'm not mad, just curious." "He just wanted someone to know the truth in case he got busted. That was me. Now w-what if Darren doesn't forgive me?" my eyes begin to fill with tears. Ant pulls me into a hug, "It's okay, you'll be fine. Let's just go back to yours okay?" "Yeah" I say nodding my head and sniffing. "At least you were 'radically honest' with me" he says and looks at me as though he's waiting on me to laugh. "I hate you" I say trying to hide my laugh. "You love me" he says with a smirk as we walk to my home with his arm around my neck.