engmentent

NAWAB SAHAB'S HAWELI was decorated with flowers and lights and lots of sound was coming from the MPT Looks like there was a party going on, inside there were lots of people working in the hall decorating and there was one LADY who was running around hole house telling the helper what to do and how to do the decoration.

LADY: Are bhaiya apko thIk se karna nahin aata lao HUM batatE  hAIN kaise karna HAI.

Helper: okay ma'am.

AND LADY show how to do it and the halper sayS TO HER.

HELPER: thNx.

A WOMAN come to the LADY and the lady is pj.

Ps: noor ji aap itna pareshan kyon ho rahe hain, ho jaayega sab kuch tension mat lijiye.

Nm: hum kaise nahi le tension aaj humare bacchon ki engagement hai, aur sab kuch best hona chahiye.

Ps: aap tension mat lijiye sab hai na vo apna kaam kar rahe hain, aap aaiye yahan or aaram se baithiye.

Nm: kaise aaram kar sakte hain abhi hum behan ji.
Abhi toh bohot taiyaari baaki hai.

PS: logon ko aane mein bohot time hai abhi.

Nm: accha thik hai hum thodi der ki liye kuchh nahi karte hai.

PS: ji.

They both started to talk about engagement and stuff.

Haseena room

A person enter her room with lots of things on hand

Person: ms aap uth gayi.

Haseena was standing in balcony she was lost somewhere in her thoughts and that she didn't hear anything and person again says.

Person: ms. (loudly)

Haseena come back from her though and turn around to see santu standing near her and she says to her.

Hm: haan santu kya hua?

Ss: ms aapki aankhon ke neeche toh dark circles aage Aap raat ko soyi nahin kya.

Hm face was pale and it looks like she haven't sleep well in few days and her eyes were little red

Hm: aisa kuch nahin hai woh bas hum itne dino se ghar nhi Gaye na toh isliye.

Ss: acchha abhi aap jaiye aur fresh hokar aaiye main aapko aapke engmentent ke liye ready kar deti hu.

And Hm went to take shower till then ss take out the dress and makeup kit and arrange them.

After few min hm came from shower and ss started to make her ready for her engagement.

Hm had wear a Beautiful lehnga and ss was helping her with makeups and hairs.

In KS room

Cc came and told her to get ready for the engagement.
ks came out of her thoughts and got ready she wears a sherwani.

after getting ready she was standing in balcony lots on her Thoughts.

She started to have flashbacks for her and a girl spending time together there fights and there reunions and there eye contact every moment she spends with her and a smile came on her face remembering her and the girl and all the moments.

Haseena room

Ss: ms di aap toh bohot khubsurat lag rahi hain, kisi ki nazar na lag jaye.

Hm: shukriya ss ab aap bhi Ready ho jaiye.

Ss: thik hai main abhi ready ho jaati hoon.

And Ss went to nawab sahab room and change and she also got ready.