Haseena meets Qayamat

Iss part ko likhne ka suggestion PhoenixStar134 ji ne Diya hai.

So Let's start

Next day

In MPT

Hasina gets someone's call and answers the call.

On call

Hm: hllo.

Person: ...................!

Hm: kya? (Shockingly)

Person: ..............!

Hm: kaha par?

Person: ................!

Hm: accha thik hai hum abhi turant aate Hain shukriya.

And she disconnected the call.
And goes to xyz place.

At xyz place

Hasina she goes and sees Qayamat beating someone badly.
Qayamat gets shocked after hearing the hm's jeep siran then that person runs away from there knocking Qayamat on which Qayamat falls on the ground but But Qayamat wakes up quickly and comes near her car and starts opening the car get but car gate is not opened then Haseena comes from behind and says from a distance.

Hm: ruk jao Qayamat bhagne ki koshish bhi mat karna humne tum par banduk tani huyi hai.
Agar ek inch bhi hile toh goli tumhare sar ke aar paar ho jaayegi.
Haath upar Karo.
Aur ghumo humari tarf.

And then Qayamat raises her hand and turns towards Haseena and then Haseena says.

Hm: mask hatao apna face dikhao.

As soon as Qayamat hears this, she gets shocked and says to Haseena.

Q: are Karishma Singh tum......

Hm: karishma Singh.
(Repeat ks name)

And then Haseena turns back to look at Karishma, then Qayamat lifts the dust from the ground and hm turn to Qayamat side and she throws the dust in Haseena's eyes which Haseena is not able to see at all.
And this time, Qayamat starts running away from hm and hm also starts running behind Qayamat, clearing her vision.
And just like that, while running away, Qayamat falls on the ground at some distance and then Hasina increases her speed and goes and catches Qayamat.  And HASEENA kills Qayamat in a very bad manner and Qayamat is only trying to save himself so that his face does not come in front of Haseena.
Then Qayamat also takes the opportunity and starts killing Haseena but at this time both are equally powerful. When she gets the chance, Qayamat hits Haseena and Haseena falls on the ground and Qayamat starts running away again, then Haseena wakes up and takes out her gun and says.

Hm: Qayamat humne kaha ruk jao warna tumhare liye achha nhi hoga.

But Qayamat does not stop when Haseena fires a bullet at Qayamat which directly hits her left shoulder due to which Qayamat runs away.

And her running speed decreases, then Haseena runs near Qayamat and tries to catch her, then Qayamat hits Haseena's stomach with her elbow. Due to which Haseena is able to get hold of only Qayamat's scarf, Qayamat runs away from it and Haseena falls on the same road.

Just then the MPT people come and take Haseena to the police station.

If you like the part click the star button and do vote and comments.

you guys are not giving feedback do you guys want me not to write this story.