fake sympathy

Let's start

Continued from previous part....

In Function

As everyone was dancing and enjoying the songs.
Then nm came in the stage and caring hm hair the light went to nm and she stated to dance for hm.

Nm song👆

While hm got emotional and hugged ammi and ammi was hugging her back, everyone was emotional see both of them and everyone started to clap

After the song was finished everyone was adoring them and pj says to everyone in mic.

Ps: abhi KarEena ka dance toh Banta hi hai dono ki sagai hai aaj.

And music start to play and ks expend her hand ask to hm.

Ks: haseena ji can you dance with me.

Hm: sure.

And she put her hand in ks hand and went to dance floor to dance on romantic song.

While they were couple dancing ks put her hand on hm waist and they were very close and hm was feeling uncomfortable with this dance.

After few minutes the dance was over and everyone had performed.

After that it was cheetosh performance time they were dancing in a romantic song as they were couple now seeing cheetosh dance every couple started to come and dance with there partners seeing this Kareena looks at each other and had a eye contact for few seconds.
They both went to dance with each other and feel each other present but they couldn't and after few second hm excuse herself and went to Washroom.

In washroom

Hm was washing her face and try to hide her tears from falling but she couldn't and she bust out crying.
She looks at herself in mirror and says.

Hm: kyon allah kyo kyon jab hum kisi ko chahte Hain toh aap kyon unhe humse juda kar dete hain kya hum itne bure hain. pahle humare abbu ko humse juda kar diya phir humare school love humare krishu ko humse juda kar diya aur aaj aap humari shaadi aise insan se ho rahi hai jinke saath dance karne part bhi hume uncomfortable feel ho rha hai.
Hume na chahte huye bhi ye nikah karna pad raha hai ye jante huye bhi ki krish se hum kbhi krishu wala pyaar kar hi nhi paayenge.
Hum nhi ji sakte aise ghut ghut ke Allah hum jb bhi Krish ko dekhte Hain toh Hume Krishu ki yaad aati hai lekin agr wo krishu hote to wo hume jarur batate hum nhi ji skte aise hum nhi rah payenge apne krishu k Bina PLZ.....

Start to sobb infront of mirror for few minutes.
Then someone knocking on the washroom door and hm quickly wipes her tears and wash her face.
As she open the bathroom door ks was one who was knocking on the door and ks asks to her.

Ks: ms aap thik to hai na.

Hm: ha hum thik hai hume kya hua hai?

Ks could see that she was crying in washroom and ks ask to hm.

Ks: aap andar ro Rahi thi kya?

Hm: nhi hum kyon royenge aaj toh humari Engegment hai na.(Sarcastically)
Aaj humari engmentent hai kal nikah bhi ho jaayega. (Controlling her teras)
Waise aap krish bohot handsome lag rahe hain. Isme lgne ki kya baat hai aap hai attractive isliye toh ammi ne aapko humare liye pasand kar liya.....

Ks (interputs): ms humari baat toh suniye.

Hm: ha sun rahe hai patidev BOLiye.
(Streching patidev word)

Ks was numb hearing her call patidev and her cold behaviour towards her and she ask to hm.

Ks: ms aap ro kaahe rahi thi?

Hm: humne kaha na hum nhi ro rahe the.

Ks: ms hum aapko bahot acchhe se jante hain aap ro rahi thi.

Hm: kya aap hume sach mein jaan paaye hai krish.
Aur aap yaha kya kar rahe hain?
Aapko party mein hona chahiye jaiye hum bhi jana hai.

And ks try to hold hm hand but she leave
And seeing this ks laugh and looks at herself in mirror and says.

Ks: ye to bas shuruaat hai Haseena Malik aage aage dekho hota hai kya.
(With smile)

And Ks also left the washroom.

If you like the part do vote and Comments.

Stay tuned