feelings

Let's start

Next day

KS was the 1st one to wake up.
She was on still top of hm who was sleeping peacefully on her bed. Ks stood on her elbows and gazed hm naked body once more before pulling herself up for the day.
She was proud of the deep imprints that she left on hm's body. Hm would retain it forever.
Ks walked inside the bathroom.

Krish bathroom

Turned on the shower.
As the cold water drizzled down her body some tears too flowed down her eyes. Why was it? Ks did not know.
She just felt like crying so she did.

On the oher side

Hm woke up.

She blinked quite a few times opening her eyes. She realised ks was not in her room. The thought of her brought back the memorise of the last night.
The aggressive love making no fucking
session. Ks did not love her.
She just took her revenge.
Hm looked at her nack while laying down. The mangsulta. She swallowed hard to control her emotions. The mangalsutra now symbolised the hell she was living in.

Hm tried to get up. As soon as the got up a pain shot through her body. last night was really tough. Ks did make her moan mercilessly and this turn made hm furious now. But she wanted to slap herself. Why could not she stop the devil Doing this to her? Why did she agree to her torture? Her chain of thoughts were broken when came krish out of the bathroom. Hm realised she had been naked so she pulled a blanket and put it over Her and ks said.

Ks: I don't see you naked.
(And smirked)

Hm closed her eyes and tried to calm herself down and Ks again said.

Ks: waise you are perfect Mrs. Singh.

As she put on her uniform.

Ks: aapke jarurat ka har saman milega bas kisi bhi servent ko order kar dijiyegaa hum ja rahe hain thane.

(Ks said and left for her MPT)

Hm anyhow manged to reach the washroom and turned on the shower. The cold water did nothing remove her pain.

She was suffering from. She thought to herself as she washed her head under the shower.

Hm: sab kuchh khatm ho gya humari life jahannum ho gyi.

After 15 minutes

She came out and put on her uniform in the changing room. To leave for MPT.

She came out of her room and walked down.

She was astounded when she saw the big home in which ks had put her in.

She was so lost and tried last day that she did not notice how posh and big the banglow was. But it was too late. Hm was not fascinated by it.

(Note - Krish has many houses but yesterday he brought Haseena to his real bungalow)

One of ks servant said.

Servant: madam breakfast is ready.

Hm dismissed him and walked out of the banglow without eating which was apparently her banglow too.

She booked a taxi and reached the MPT as soon as possible.

Hm entered the MPT and unwillingly And absent mindedly did her works. Her usual behaviour did not go unnoticed by her colleagues though.

She seemed really sad and in a confusion. Cheetosh could not see her like that so in the evening they questioned her.

They were inside the hm's cabin. Santu asked while standing beside hm.

Ss: kya chal Raha hai ms aapke saath?

Cc: ha ms aap itni pareshan kyoñ hain?

Ps: lalla ne kuchh kaha kya bahurani?

Hm: are nhi nhi aisa kuchh nhi hai wo bas hume ammi ki yaad aa rahi thi isliye hum bas unhe miss kar rahe the.
Aur kuchh nhi hai.
(With little smile on her face)

Ps: ha wo toh hai abhi nayi nayi shaadi huyi hai toh isliye lag raha hai aapko.
(Then she gets shy) issshhh....(lalla ke pappa wala step).

Ss: pushpi kya hua?

Ps: lalla ke pappa ki yaad aa gayi.

CC: wo toh Hume bhi dikh rha h pushpa ji lekin kis baat par?

Ps: wo kya hai na jab humari nayi nayi shaadi huyi thi na tab hume bhi apne maa baap ki bohot yaad aa rhi thi wo hume......

Ss (interputs): to kya wo aapko aapke mayke chhod aaye.

Ps: nhi wo bhi humare saath humare mayke gaye the. (With smile)

Cc: to aap iss baat par itna Sharma rahi thi.

Ps: haa.

And seeing this everyone smiles and then Santu says.

Ss: ms duty ka time over ho Gaya.
Aapko Ghar Jana hoga na.

Then Haseena remembers everything from last night and she shouts and says.

Hm: nhii....

Everyone gets shocked after hearing this and then Chitoshpa says.

Cheetoshpa: kya hua ms aap itne jor se chillatyi kyon?

Hm: nhi humara matlab hai ki Aaj night duty humari hai isliye aap chale jaiye hum Ghar nhi ja skte.

Just then Karishma comes and says to Cheetoshpa.

Ks: amma Cheetosh aap log ghar chale jaiye hum hai yaha ms ke saath.

Hm: nhi nhi krish AAP chale jaiye ghar aap thak gaye honge na.

Ks: are nhi ms hum hai na Qayamat ke baare mein aapse kuchh jaruri baat karna hai.

Hm: nhi krish that's an order aapko Ghar jakr rest Krna chahiye kaam ka kya hai wo toh hum baad mein bhi kar lenge.

Ks: aap bhul rahi hai ms DUTY hours khtm ho Gaye hai aur ab aap humari patni hai toh aapka dhyan rakhna humara farz hai (to ps) hai na amma.

Ps: bilkul (to hm) lalla bilkul sahi kah rha h ms aap ise apne saath rhne dijiye aur aap dono milkar Qayamat ke important case par baat bhi kar Lena aaram se.

Cheetos: ha aur yaha koi oiling check krne wala bhi nhi hoga. (With smile)

Then KarEena looks at cheetosh and Cheetoshpa says.

Cheetoshpa: jai hind.

and then everyone leaves from there.

Then ks goes near to hm and says.

Ks: kya laga tha aapko aap humse bach payengi nhi hum wo jiddi saya hai na Jo aapka saath kbhi nhi chhodega.

Hm: hum thane mein hai aisa waisa karne k baare mein kuchh sochna bhi mat kyonki yaha har tarf CCTV cameras Lage huye hain.

Ks: ok hum abhi aate hai.

And then Karishma goes out of the cabin and switches off all the cameras and then comes to Haseena and tells her everything. But as soon as she goes to torture Hasina, she is unable to torture her even if she wants to.
And then she walks out of the cabin.

Stay tuned

Bye