Grumpy baby

It had been more than one month since their marriage ......

Currently Jungkook was combing his hairs front of the dressing . He shooked his head as he again heard Yn signing for the nth time since morning .....

He walked towards her making Yn wrapped her arms around his waist while he caressed her hairs .....

Jk : What happened to my Lil baby , being all grumpy since morning ??

He asked making Yn pout more and snuggled more into him ....

Jk : don't you miss your siblings ?? Don't wanna go ??

Yn : No ...... I miss them but --

Jk : but ??

He asked tho he knew the answer . Yn slapped his arm playfully at his tease ....

Yn : Shut up !!

Jk : Oh come on , I already told your brother about you coming so now I can't back away . Also you yourself told me that you miss them . Now what happened ??

Yn : Nothing !!

Yn said and left the room . Jungkook chuckled at her actions as he knew why she was doing so . So the matter was a few days before Yn confessed about her missing her siblings ....

So Jungkook told her to stay with her siblings for a few days and today was the day . She was being sulky on the fact that for a few days she wouldn't be going to be with him but was so much shyd to confess ......

Yet Jungkook knew she was gonna miss him , so he didn't left any chance to tease her ......

   Time skip

Yn's face happily beamed as the maid opened the door of Park Mansion . All ride she was as excited as a kid which she was ....

All her excitement didn't went unnoticed by Jungkook who just smiled seeing her happy  .....

Yn : Chimmy !!

  Park Jimin 

CEO of Park corp.
31 years old
Eldest sibling

     Back to story

Yn was engulfed by her elder brother , Park Jimin .....

Yn : I missed you , Chimmy !!

Jm : oh really , I doubt that !!