Note

Just nothing

Well I again disappeared but it's not new , I know .

I just wanna share some awful thoughts .

😶😔

Have you ever feel this ??

Like their is a person who is your most closest friend . You never wanna break your friendship or lose them .

But don't know why you just become strangers ..... Like strangers with so many memories .....

Where did all our promises went ??

😔😔

Nobody knows !!

The person who made you belive in love . He expressed his love first , even confessed first , did all those promises of living together , made you fall in love , made you addicted to themself and then boom it all disappeared . He just vanished and become your memory . And you don't know even why ......

Why ?? Is it fun to make others suffer ??

Pls don't..... You don't know how other feels . It's worst feeling .

Like you know they are not interested in you anymore but still all you do is forget your value and self respect . And message them all to get ignore . They contact whenever they want , and you know this they are using but still you can't do anything . Since you are addicted to them and ready to forgive them everytime....

Sorry for wasting your time .....
If you want , feel free to express your thoughts ....

Hope you all be happy 😊