I'm yours

Park Mansion

Yn entered in her room hearing her phone ringing . She took her phone which was kept on the side table of her bed .....

Seeing the name which flashed on the screen , her eyes shined and a big smile appeared . She quickly answered the call and soon deep and soothing voice was heard from the other side .... 

Jk : hello

Yn : So finally Mr Jeon remembered that he is married and have a wife !!

A laugh was heard as Yn said that ...

Jk : it's not like that , Mrs Jeon !!

Yn : hmm ..... I don't think you might be missing me a bit ..... seeing how much busy you are now these days .

Jk : Even if I wasn't busy , then also I won't miss you , Wifey !!

Yn : okay , then let me hang up the
call ....

Jk : why ??

Yn : what why ?? You don't miss me so there is no need to talk to me ....

Jk : Hey , what I meant was not that !!

Yn : oh really ..... That tell me what you mean ........

She said this sarcastically which made Jungkook smiled at her cute antics .

Jk : Well .... I don't miss you because we mis then who are away from us .... But you are always with me .... In my heart ...... Then tell me , how can I miss you ??

Yn : Mr Jeon ...... You are so cheesy !!

Jk : As if you don't like it , Mrs Jeon !!

Yn didn't replied in response but a smile came on her lips .....

Jk : so how was the day ??

Yn silenced at his question and her silence made Jungkook alert . He got it that something was wrong despite the thing that Yn had answered . But he silence of a few seconds made him understood that she was upset about something .

Jk : what's up with this tone , my lady ?? What happen ....

Yn : it's nothing .

Jk : Mrs Jeon

His tone was authorised which made Yn have the feeling of butterflies dancing in her stomach and her heart skipped a beat listening his deep voice despite the fact that she was upset , jungkook's charm didn't missed a chance to make her restless and flustered .

Yn : Well, it's really nothing ....... Today we all go through the childhood photos and enjoyed the old memories .

Jk : Missing Mom and Dad !!

His tone now was super soft and gentle which made Yn more emotional . She hummed in the response as her throat was chocked and her voice was getting heavy . She was on the verge of crying which Jungkook understood and he consoled her .

Jk : they must be proud to see their baby becoming so strong yet kind .

Finally after an hour of consoling , the atmosphere became normal and Yn was feeling better . She smiled as Jungkook has cracked a joke to make her feel better and he was successful in the attempt .