You win , I lose

Yn quickly jumped on her bed as her phone rang and the clock ticked already letting her know who called her .

Her big doe eyes sparkled with happiness as she read the name displaying on screen and her fingers quickly moved to answer the call .

Yn : Hey !!

Jungkook chuckled as she chirped happily which clearly showed her excitement .

The conversation goes on and it must have been nearly midnight when Yn heard some noises from other side of the call .

She frowned and it was some shuffle sound . Something clicked her mind and she called Jungkook .

Yn : kookie !!

Jk : Yes , baby .

Yn : what are you doing ?

Jk : nothing important .

Yn : By any chance , are you still working ?

Jk : Uhh ....... No .

Yn rolled her eyes and she stated while being annoyed .

Yn : I don't believe ...... Last time you told me that you would be home at 8 but later I found out that you worked till 1 .

Jk : hey ..... That day I forgot the check on time and kept working ....... And now also I aren't lying ....... I am at home .

Yn once again rolled her eyes and maybe Jungkook sensed that she was still not believing her , so he said .

Jk : okay ...... Today I'll prove myself innocent ....... You don't believe me , right ? Then fine .... Let's do face time and you will know .

Yn : Uhh .....

Before Yn could say a word or think over it , Jungkook's face was already shown on her phone screen . It was so fast that Yn was just freezed and made an eye contact with Jungkook who was looking at her with heart eyes .

Literally with heart eyes 👀 !! I'm telling you

Jungkook winked at her before turning his camera and showing his surroundings . He was in the living room in their home .

Yn just shrugged and showed her innocent face making Jungkook chuckled at her act . She then noticed he has started moving , looking like he was going towards their room .

Yn : what were you doing there down ?

Jk : I just came to kept a file in my office room .

Yn : like I said you were in your office .

Jk : hey..... But I'm at home .

Yn : yeah yeah ...... Just ' home ' was missing .

Yn stated as if she was being so logical while Jungkook just looked at her in amusement , then shaked his head at her dramas .

Jk : Fine , Mrs Jeon !! You win , I lose ....

Yn : ofcourse !!

Yn flipped her long hairs and her face held that stupid big grin which almost made her eyes close . Jungkook admired her smiling face as she was looking so cute .

Yn silently admired her husband who was now laying on bed in their room . His brown mess hairs , blue eyes which were so mermerising that every person gets lost in them , the perfect nose , the perfect sharp jaw which every person wanted .

Jungkook smirked when he noticed how his wife was admiring him .

Jk : take a pic , baby !! It will last longer .

He wiggled his eyebrows to tease her more while Yn got red in embarrassment .

Yn yawned and checked the time . It was almost 2 . Her eyes widen and then looked at Jungkook who was also looking at her . There was no trace of sleep in his eyes .

Yn : it's almost 2 . Don't you want to sleep

Jungkook shrugged and responded.

Jk : I'm not sleepy. If you want , you can sleep .

Yn : No , it's okay .

The call goes on and ended at 6 in the morning by Jungkook as he had to get ready for office . Yn slept at 3 in morning while Jungkook admired her whole night .

He didn't wanted to leave such a good chance of admiring his wife .

Time skip

Yn quickly ran towards the door as bell ranged making every person chuckle at her excitement . Actually , Today Jungkook was coming to take her back to their home .

She quickly hugged Jungkook as soon as he stepped inside  . Jungkook also wrapped his arms around her tiny waist . They enjoyed each other's warmth for a few minutes forgetting about the surrounding .

But their moment got disturbed when a click sound was heard . They pulled away from each other and looked around .

Everyone was looking at then with teasing expression on their faces . Yn found that the sound was made by her sister as she was capturing their cute moment in her phone .

Her face got red with embarrassment,  she wanted to dig a hole in ground and bury herself .

Even Jungkook felt awkward , his ears became red which only happens when he blushes .

Everyone chuckled at the cute couple and left .

Yn pout and sulked once again as she remembered her embarrassment and also the teasing oh her sister .

Jungkook chuckled at his cute wife and once again looked at the road , driving the car . Now the couple was driving back to their home .