Insanity

A small green alien with ruby colored eyes and two antennae flat against his head stands in front of his TV. His eyebrows furrowed as the red flashing light on the screen reflected onto his face. The screen shows an irken defective symbol in black with a flashing red background. "What could this mean?" He thought. "Zim is not a detective!! It must be an error. But how do I fix this?"

Zim stepped towards the television, and his pak extended and brought out a wrench and a screwdriver before the screen flashed to full white with a loud ringing noise. "AGH!" Zim yelped as he jumped back, not expecting it. The screen cut to a call that had somehow already been answered, there was two tall aliens on the screen, one with purple eyes and another with red.

It was his leaders, The Almighty Tallest. "My tallest!" Zim saluted his leaders as his antennae popped up before continuing. "What a pleasure it is to see you both -" He was interrupted by Red, who held up his hand and then pointed. "We're gonna have to stop you right there, Zim." Zim stopped talking but waited patiently, his antennae leaning slightly.

"Remember the trial?" Red continued. Zim stood there confused before answering, "You mean the surprise party?" Zim asked curiously. "Suree.. A party." Red said, sarcastically. "WELL, it turns out you ARE a defective. So defective, not even the control brains can deactivate you." Purple budged in. "So we have no choice but to do it manually from your Paks files.".

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Funny joke, my tallest." Zim laughed. (DENIAL IS A RIVER IN EGYPT, ZIM. - writer) The tallest both said nothing as Purple slowly held up a remote with a big red button, his finger hovering over it. Zim noticed it, and it felt like his life had just flashed before his eyes.

"Eh- W-WAIT!!" .... "No." Purple snickered. He was about to push the button when Red grabbed the remote from him. "Let's hear him out for a sec, Pur. I want to hear what he has to say for himself." Zim sighed a sigh of relief and continued. "Thank you, my tallest. You see, all those little.. accidents.. were full of pure good and loyalty from the DEEPESTS DEPTHS OF MY SQUEEDILLY SPOOCH!!"

The two tall aliens stared unimpressed. "Accidents?" Purple asked. "Loyalty..?" Red questioned. "YOU KILLED TWO TALLESTS AND MULTIPLE INVADERS. AND YOU CONSIDER THAT AN 'ACCIDENT FULL OF LOYALTY'?" He shouted.
"...yyyes." Zim responded nervously. The Almighty Tallests glanced at each other, then back at Zim.

The tallest both erupted in a fit of laughter. It took them a full minute to calm down. Red wiped a tear of laughter from his eye, still chuckling. "Hurry it up already!" Purple demanded. "Heheheh, alright, alright." Despite Zims' continued fear-filled protests, Red pushed the button to start the deactivation.

"NO! I AM- GHKK-!!" Zim was interrupted by the continuous volts of electricity running through his veins. The source? His pak. It was being corrupted, and every second, the corruption spread. Making the pain worse and worse. He gasped for air before falling on his knees from all the pain. His life clock appeared, but the timer kept changing, and the numbers were flipping upside down and even swapping places due to the corruption.

He was trembling uncontrollably, and parts of his body would occasionally flinch and spasm. He felt warm tears flow from his eyes like waterfalls as the pain worsened. Rose red blood dripped from his mouth as his organic body began to die. But he refused to die. Zim will not die due to a push of a weak button! He tried to scream, but nothing came out.

Zim felt himself fading away as his senses numbed to the electricity, it becoming more of a tingly feeling. The last thing he saw before his eyes closed was the two leaders smiling and staring down at him. Those bastards. Zim finally collapsed despite the struggle. He lay there motionless, his muscles spasming every now and then.

The tallest looked at the body with pride before ending the call. As the call ended, the lights in Zims base began to flicker and shut down. The corruption has fully infected Zims pak, and now invading his other technology. Leaving Zim in darkness and the only source of light being his pak and Girs blue robotic eyes standing behind the doorway, which were both flickering due to corruption. All hope seemed lost for the little robot, who saw all this play out, before the aliens' eyes slowly opened and a crazed grin grew on his face, showing his sharp, pink tinted teeth.

WRITERS NOTE

Well. That was a shocking introduction to this story! *comedic drum plays as laughter ensues* anyways AHHHHH, IT'S FINALLY FINISHEDDD!!!!
THANKS FOR READING AND ILL GET THE NEXT CHAPTER OUT AS SOON AS I CAN!

Love, Gecko ♡