Chapter 18: Return to Hollow Earth

Godzilla decide to go back to hollow earth to find some energy to use at battle leaving Ghidorah at cave resting when Godzilla walk back to hollow Earth entrance he accidentally find Kong's battle axe, the same axe when Kong sacrifice himself to ensure Godzilla survival and he grab the axe to honor Kong's sacrifice and bravery for saving him and try to fight the unstoppable villain. As Godzilla descended into the depths of the Hollow Earth, he felt a sense of solemn determination wash over him. Gripping Kong's battle axe tightly in his massive claws, he felt a surge of gratitude and respect for the fallen Titan who had sacrificed himself to save him.

With each step he took, Godzilla's resolve grew stronger, his determination to honor Kong's memory propelling him forward into the heart of the Hollow Earth. But as he journeyed deeper, he was met with a sight that filled him with shock and horror.

The once vibrant and thriving realm of the Hollow Earth lay in ruins, its majestic landscapes marred by fire and destruction. Gigamoth's influence had reached even here, leaving devastation in her wake and turning the once-proud kingdom into a charred wasteland.

Undeterred by the destruction surrounding him, Godzilla pressed on, his eyes blazing with determination as he prepared to confront whatever dangers lay ahead. Gripping Kong's battle axe tighter, he charged his atomic breath, ready to unleash its devastating power against any who dared to stand in his way.

With each passing moment, Godzilla drew strength from the memory of Kong's sacrifice, knowing that he carried the weight of his friend's bravery with him into battle. And as he delved deeper into the heart of the Hollow Earth, he vowed to do whatever it took to put an end to Gigamoth's reign of terror and restore balance to the world once more.