Chapter 25: Kong revival

As Ghidorah emerged victorious from his battles against Hedorah and Megaguirus, Godzilla embarked on a mission of his own: to revive his fallen ally, Kong. With the help of the remaining Iwi tribe members and his own atomic pulse, Godzilla focused his energy on restoring Kong to life.

With each pulse of atomic energy, Kong's still form began to stir, his wounds slowly healing as life returned to his body. With a mighty roar, Kong's eyes fluttered open, filled with renewed strength and determination.

With Kong restored to their ranks, Godzilla knew that their team was now complete and ready to face Gigamoth and her minions. However, they still needed to wait for Mechagodzilla to finish its upgrades before they could launch their attack.

In the meantime, Godzilla and his allies gathered to formulate a plan of attack, pooling their resources and knowledge to devise a strategy to defeat Gigamoth once and for all. With Kong's strength, Ghidorah's power, Mechagodzilla's advanced weaponry, and Godzilla's leadership, they knew that they stood a fighting chance against the queen of destruction.

And so, as they waited for the final pieces of their plan to fall into place, Godzilla tended to Kong's wounds, ensuring that he was ready for the battles that lay ahead. With their team united and their resolve unwavering, they prepared to face Gigamoth and her minions head-on, knowing that the fate of the world hung in the balance.