Chapter 23: Patience

As Gigamoth and her formidable servants descended upon Earth, their dark presence casting a shadow over the land, humanity braced itself for the onslaught to come. Destoroyah, Space Godzilla, Gigan, and Megalon followed their queen, their eyes gleaming with malice as they laid waste to everything in their path.

Meanwhile, on the other side, Godzilla, Ghidorah, and Mechagodzilla bided their time, knowing that they needed to wait until Mechagodzilla's upgrades were complete before they could mount a counterattack against Gigamoth and her minions. With humans by their side, armed with advanced weaponry and tactical expertise, they formulated a plan to strike back against the queen of destruction.

As Mechagodzilla underwent the final stages of its upgrades, the tension among the group was palpable. Each passing moment felt like an eternity as they waited for the moment when they could finally unleash their full strength against Gigamoth and her forces.

But despite the uncertainty and the looming threat of Gigamoth's impending arrival, Godzilla, Ghidorah, and Mechagodzilla remained steadfast in their determination to protect the world from her dark influence. With their combined strength and the support of their human allies, they knew that they stood a fighting chance against even the most formidable of foes.

And so, as they continued to prepare for the coming battle, their resolve only grew stronger, their hearts filled with the hope that together, they could overcome the darkness that threatened to engulf the world and restore peace once more.